New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK didn't expect 2 new wingers.

Given a winger's role in the modern game is to take 1-3 of the first hit-ups of a new set, how do people feel about Saab/2Epoopoo (really gotta check that kids name...) and their ability to plug a major weakness from 2020?

ie starting our 3rd tackle on the 20m, with opposition defensive line set, our Forwards still running back on-side, our backs trying to do quick play-the-balls to milk 6-again only to be NOOOO DENIED by Refs not giving us a meal ticket.

They will jump for bombs better i'm sure, but bombs to wingers are always a speculator as is - assuming we get field position. We don't get that when we are pegged in on our 20m on tackle 3 - rather DCE is going for a 40/20 or long-kick down the throat of opposition FB/W.

yep agreed - but I want to get through 2021 with a Premiership then Walker can go - actually I think when his head is right he is a bloody good Centre and we wouldn't want to let him go. I think Suli is the less talented Centre. Again he can be a beast but he can be lazy as hell!
As long as Walks gets the right utensils when demanded, he’ll be fine.

Hopefully he does debut for us Rd 1 and get his name next to Tittmus in our hall of fame! Would be fitting
If we have more than one debuting it would be in alphabetical order right? Unless the club varies it under the circumstances. Aloiai, Davey, garner (if he comes) would be in front .. but not the other winger.

You'd hope they would vary it! I'm sure the other players wouldn't care in this instance.

The club has been so good around this whole situation, and if selected I'm sure they'll continue with the proper theme. To us it's just a number but to Saab and Keith, well it would sure bring a tear to my eye.

*Some poor bugger is gonna end up with 666 in the future, hopefully an unhinged maniac edge forward lol

I just hope he doesn’t put too much pressure on himself feeling that he needs to be a superstar otherwise he isn’t honouring Keith.

He needs to be able to process his loss without converging his goal of football success with his remembering or honouring of Keith.

Clearly they were great friends and I think it is great he is with us and he gets to play where his mate played. Look after him Manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4