New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting times ahead but not a lot of talent out there off contract for next season so it could require rearranging the deck chairs.

I’m at the moment looking for all the doomsayers from yesterday. Terrible recruitment blah, blah and blah ;)
Yes look - these guys might not turn out superstars - they might not turn out to be even good players.... BUT from what I can see we are investing in quality youth and high quality at that - that gives us and them a chance. That is all we can ask for - great signings and yes all the doomsdayers need to now take a Bex and have a lie down and say over and over - I shall not be all doom and gloom lol

Will Saab and Tuipolotu be our starting wingers from the get go, or do Garrick and others have the inside running? what do we think?

I think Tuipulotu will overtake the lot of them within no time.
And I think Funa will become mr fix it fullback backup. Parker to first centre backup. To be fair we will still see lots of Parker and Funa with Walker and Turbo’s history of injuries

Really rate Funa as well but not a winger and will have plenty of chances to prove himself. Parker i’ve grown to be a fan of as well, love his defence and would have no problem if he meddled his way into the starting centres on the back of form or injury.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Saab and Tuipolotu be our starting wingers from the get go, or do Garrick and others have the inside running? what do we think?
We should roll the dice and put them both in and back them, even after the inevitable shaky beginning. No point having what we know doesn't work just to waste 6-8 rounds before making the change. They will have close to a full preseason with us, plenty of time to come up to speed with our game plan, etc.

This will allow DCE to have more 5th tackle options which effectively allows him to look for either winger or Tom with a high ball, which instantly opens up the field for a grubber through for our edge backrowers, or passing options with a little more room to move. Defences will need to work harder against us than in recent memory.

And I think Funa will become mr fix it fullback backup. Parker to first centre backup. To be fair we will still see lots of Parker and Funa with Walker and Turbo’s history of injuries

Really rate Funa as well but not a winger and will have plenty of chances to prove himself. Parker i’ve grown to be a fan of as well, love his defence and would have no problem if he meddled his way into the starting centres on the back of form or injury.
and that leaves out Harper who also looked pretty good - certainly that try he scored was all class.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4