New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love that positivity of yours Bozo
The only way to go feathered friend
Start the day with fueling our bodies with good food and filling our minds with good positive thoughts and we are on the way to a great day
Have a good one :)

Been called an optimist before, but Hoppa comes off 2 knee recos, absolutely no football in months, into a losing side, playing outside a centre he may have never played with before so basically on a hiding to nothing. Possibly also playing out of position, I recall him playing Full-back in that U18 State of Origin, where he did all the hard work for Bradman Best to grab the glory.

I would be prepared to give him one more season.

Sorry mate, what was that?

Now , I initially thought your persistence with this issue of my height was just creepy ... but upon reflection ... I am beginning to think it a bit more complex .. and that you are in fact showing a very nasty side of yourself.

If you were the stupid school child that you are imitating .. I could just say "grow up fool" .. but you're an adult making derogatory references to short people .. Now, I am certain that Silvertails has it's prescribed percentage of short people .. and I can't help wondering what they make of your stupidity in denigrating people because of height ...

Is it just short people you wish to deride ... or are you equally able to make fun of overweight people, maybe those with a lisp, or any other physical attribute you find amusing enough to make fun of them for ... not very Christian of you ...

Are you starting to realise why I think you are just another dumbarrse ...

PSS .. I have no idea where you got the notion I was short from ... probably the same place you get your other facts .. For the record ... I am 179.5cm tall .. not overly tall, but a bit above average for my generation ..

Been called an optimist before, but Hoppa comes off 2 knee recos, absolutely no football in months, into a losing side, playing outside a centre he may have never played with before so basically on a hiding to nothing. Possibly also playing out of position, I recall him playing Full-back in that U18 State of Origin, where he did all the hard work for Bradman Best to grab the glory.

I would be prepared to give him one more season.
Its good to be optimistic and the benefit of the doubt sometimes prevails
Maybe the reason he lacks pace is because of those 2 knee recos .
As far as excuses go every ordinary person can be justified for being ordinary by a series of excuses
Extra ordinary people make a statement .
Hoppas Dad did not make any excuses for Alberts ordinary play and neither do I
I hope your benefit of the doubt proves me wrong for Alberts sake and for Manlys sake if he stays with us

Now , I initially thought your persistence with this issue of my height was just creepy ... but upon reflection ... I am beginning to think it a bit more complex .. and that you are in fact showing a very nasty side of yourself.

If you were the stupid school child that you are imitating .. I could just say "grow up fool" .. but you're an adult making derogatory references to short people .. Now, I am certain that Silvertails has it's prescribed percentage of short people .. and I can't help wondering what they make of your stupidity in denigrating people because of height ...

Is it just short people you wish to deride ... or are you equally able to make fun of overweight people, maybe those with a lisp, or any other physical attribute you find amusing enough to make fun of them for ... not very Christian of you ...

PSS .. I have no idea where you got the notion I was short from ... probably the same place you get your other facts .. For the record ... I am 179.5cm tall .. not overly tall, but a bit above average for my generation ..
Your generation? What... before the next generation evolved into giant man apes?

And here I was waiting for you to call me lurch and claim that not enough blood is getting to my brain. Than you come up with that political correct fluff. I'm disappointed in you Woody.

I wish I did not stop growing because I am only 170cm tall or should I say short
I dont take any offence tomy feathered friend @Kevinward777 calling me a short ass or a bald eagle because I know he is a Manly feathered friend .
We are all feathered friends here Woodsie because we all love our Sea eagles and we can get to love each other as well if we make an effort
PS ... If I ever get to meet you I will have to look up to you and your 179.5cm frame
I think the Incomparable Immortal was 170cm tall so I am happy with that :)

Your generation? What... before the next generation evolved into giant man apes?

And here I was waiting for you to call me lurch and claim that not enough blood is getting to my brain. Than you come up with that political correct fluff. I'm disappointed in you Woody.

Typical brainless response ... and you say opposition to making fun of people's physical attributes is what .. just political correct fluff ??? ... either I am correct in my belief that you are just stupid ... or you are simply an arrsehole masquerading as a christian ...

Typical brainless response ... and you say opposition to making fun of people's physical attributes is what .. just political correct fluff ??? ... either I am correct in my belief that you are just stupid ... or you are simply an arrsehole masquerading as a christian ...
oh-you-guys.jpg

I wish I did not stop growing because I am only 170cm tall or should I say short
I dont take any offence tomy feathered friend @Kevinward777 calling me a short ass or a bald eagle because I know he is a Manly feathered friend .
We are all feathered friends here Woodsie because we all love our Sea eagles and we can get to love each other as well if we make an effort
PS ... If I ever get to meet you I will have to look up to you and your 179.5cm frame
I think the Incomparable Immortal was 170cm tall so I am happy with that :)
I'm the same as you Bozo, however the Immortal was around 175cm or 5'9'', in the old language, but perhaps due to advancing years may have lost an inch or two where it counts, and in a lot of cases , that loss tends to be a double whammy.

I'm the same as you Bozo, however the Immortal was around 175cm or 5'9'', in the old language, but perhaps due to advancing years may have lost an inch or two where it counts, and in a lot of cases , that loss tends to be a double whammy.
Maybe he was 175cm with his footy studs on ? :)

I am surfing the net to see just how tall the Incomparable Immortal and greatest ever player was and I found this ...

The man and his playing style
*His blinding acceleration, strength and reading of the play got him through gaps that others couldn't even imagine. A fiercely determined competitor, he would often resort to his own ingenuity and gamesmanship to turn a match - invariably it was successful. *

WHAT A PLAYER !!!

I have a theory... Albert is gone and he's going to The Storm , it's all gone very quiet regarding him signing anywhere if he was staying think it would be announced by now , which makes me think it's a team still in contention , wouldn't be Penrith as they are flush with backs ..so it's Melbourne

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6