New Winger - Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol lol lol - yes - my favourite show - favourite episode - the Opposite
My favourite show of all time. I still watch it.. is that the bizzaro world episode? Or you mean when George does the opposite of what he normally does? I swear there are so many hilarious moments throughout each episode. I watched the one where jerrys car got stolen last night and the one with georges mother looks like the doll.. when frank costanza rips the dolls head off i still tear up. And the calzone episode... that styneberner is hilarious he says to George "from 1972 to 1983 i ate the exact same lunch Turkey chilli and a bowl of bread, the bowl was made out of bread. I tell you George there's nothing more satisfying then eating your lunch and looking down and seeing nothin but a table" hahahahahahaaaa

Big styne wants a little taste hahaha

Well highlighted.

That is a problem we have in our coaching ranks is some diversity in opinion, problem with our coaching staff now is they have all played under Des.
Yes , whilst it’s great that we have the “ family “ back that is a good point.

And no doubting Des’s record but the very big BUT for me is his ability to adapt to what for him is a complete change in the way he’s done things for the last 15 years, and on that front I’m not yet convinced !!

@The better Robbo Said

Was Cartwright our defensive coach? I believe that was the case. With him gone, We may change our structures. I hope so because the up and in just doesn't work most of the time.

i was told that Monas and Ballin were running the defence last year. Not sure if that has changed.

Doesn't matter who was running the defensive drills ... It was Dessie's 2nd year in charge and they would have been running the patterns either as per his instructions or with his approval ...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8