New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoppa for Tuipulotu
Metcalfe for Foz
AFB for Aloiai
Thommo for Davey
Elliott for Saab
T rex for Garner
Levi for .......
Waddell for Burbo

If we do get the signings we are after or at least "like for like" then our squad is looking miles better than last year. Other than AFB they are all upgrades. A Levi replacement is still a must, surely! Add to this guys like Keppie, Paseka, Gosiewski, Funa, Cust now ready to step up. Schuster and Olokauatu look stars in the making, you'd have to think its pretty exciting times ahead especially if we can stay relatively injury free.

Highly touted junior and dual rugby rep, started out as backrower and played centre. Debut on the flank for roosters he aleast keep a few of them honest.

Don’t bet on it
Those are some of the sweetest words you've uttered wheel.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm still a bit floored by the news of young Keith Titmuss.

I really don't think now is the time for Manly to be announcing any new signings. Not for some time. We all need some time to mourn.

I'm sure work never stops and things happen back stage. But there is a time and place for them to hit the media.

RIP#.

Walker
Suli
Garrick
Taufua
Parker
Harper
Funa
This new guy
Saab
Surely we can't have 9 players in our squad to fill 4 positions. Yet still no sign of a 9.
My bet is we either missed Saab or another outside back will be released to accommodate Saab.
My wish is that Jorge is moving on!!!!
Maybe they are going to out a 4 in the 9?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4