New walkout rocks Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Des & his sheep

Yes it says a lot about the tight culture of success and loyalty we gave enjoyed. Something trashed by meddling and interference by nuffies.

Does anyone know if Toovey has a get out clause.

The way things are going he will be activating it real soon.

byso said:
Honesty what has to happen for these knuckle heads that want Des stay, want him to leave.

If we think it's bad now. Let's see what happens when some players follow.

What are you worried about Mr Watermark? No cheerleaders are making the move yet.

Is it just me or is anyone else reminded of the scene in Jerry Maguire where Tom Cruise and Jay Mohr are racing to retain clients (was des's famed quote before announcing his defection prophetic!). Only question is who is going to be our "Ray Tidewell" on which to build our empire?

I am resigned to losing Foran, I am certain there was previous talk of him going should the CC Bears ever eventuate - his heart isn't here. DCE is the man for me, he wion us the games that mattered we were never going to afford both of them and no 7s are harder to find "In Daly we trust!"

simz said:
Dymock must be feeling really good now, he will go from head coach to 3rd in charge.
Not a very good sign for Dymock and the other dogs that are going to have their noses rubbed the wrong way by the Manly crew thats going to take their jobs . I dont think this will be a great staff moral boost for the dogs .It wont be all smooth sailing , I can see a dog fight coming on . :p:p:p

All the loyal canaries go reeling out of the mine and the site Ironstines want to pretend there's no methane down there. 'Let's shoot the canaries', they say, 'that will clear the air!'

I thought it was already common knowledge that Egan was following DES? Anyone know kieran Dempsey? Allambie heights junior, Coach of belrose, was a good young coach of the bears when they went bust, which really stalled his career. Could be an option.

And why do people doubt foran? He has been at manly since age 16, and comes from st Ives. He'd have zero connection to central coast or western suburbs.

where are all the legends now,just sitting back and watching all the blood drain out of the carcase,wonder if Bozo agree,s with Des ripping the heart out of the club,still support him now Bozo

Ps the Jessica inclusion in ritchie's article is a joke. I recommend you go the Mwse site and read her match reports over the past couple of years if they are still up. Embarrassing, and player names even incorrect at times.

The Dogs want Foran as much they want Des. They havent missed getting their man yet, it appears they have a 100% strike rate

I'd say its a done deal, some could say Des was the means to get him.

Matabele said:
All the loyal canaries go reeling out of the mine and the site Ironstines want to pretend there's no methane down there. 'Let's shoot the canaries', they say, 'that will clear the air!'
Fair point, I also think it may speak of peoples ability to deal with any type of change

Oh boo hoo Zorba has gone I'm going
Oh boo hoo I don't like the new boss, how dare he try and make this place financially viable I am going

I had this happen in a business I took over, a manager didn't like what was happening cracked the sads and left. Their cronies followed and people thought the world was ending. It didn't I got a better manager in there, and we also revealed how bad the last manager was, they didn't like their boss interfering because they had things to hide.,.. Usually that's the story when people get overly protective of their turf and try to shut out senior management - things to hide

Shoe1 said:
Ps the Jessica inclusion in ritchie's article is a joke. I recommend you go the Mwse site and read her match reports over the past couple of years if they are still up. Embarrassing, and player names even incorrect at times.

Lets hope they take that ground announcer.

I only heard him once for the Souths game, he did not know the Stewart brothers apart.

voicefromthehill said:
Matabele said:
Fair point, I also think it may speak of peoples ability to deal with any type of change

Oh boo hoo Zorba has gone I'm going
Oh boo hoo I don't like the new boss, how dare he try and make this place financially viable I am going

I had this happen in a business I took over, a manager didn't like what was happening cracked the sads and left. Their cronies followed and people thought the world was ending. It didn't I got a better manager in there, and we also revealed how bad the last manager was, they didn't like their boss interfering because they had things to hide.,.. Usually that's the story when people get overly protective of their turf and try to s**t out senior management - things to hide

All Hasler has to hide is two Premiership trophies.

bob dylan said:
The Dogs want Foran as much they want Des. They havent missed getting their man yet, it appears they have a 100% strike rate

I'd say its a done deal, some could say Des was the means to get him.

Gut feeling bob? Or do you have mail?

It is amazing how quickly the rage against the "faceless men" has changed to anger at des

What happened to wanting change at a board level? Is that all forgotten now?

Lets say Tooves is able to rebuild the club. Without board change what is to say we will not be in the same position again in 3 years time?

The situation is now out of control , what kind of crowds do they expect to get next yr ? Why would the players give 100% for a coach and staff who have left them . Time to make the tough decision now Mr Penn , Des and his cronies have to go before this goes any further . Any player who wants out is welcome to go with him . Nobody is bigger than the club but the man in charge needs to show some real leadership and stop the bleeding , the supporter are dying the death of a thousand cuts !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4