New thread!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
New threads appear to be at a stand still so thought i'd do one myself

I'm just going to list the players that should have NEVER played for australia in this tri nations series and those that should be in for them!

Goodbye
1. Jason Ryles - Mark my words, the most over-rated player in the game!!
2. Willie Mason - Hasn't played a good game of footy since mid 2004
3. Darren Lockyer - unless your gonna put him in the No. 1 goodbye to locky
4. Trent Waterhouse - Whats the go there??
5. Brent Tate - played well in the series but only in cuz he's a bennett love child

Hello
1. John Skandalis - Premiership winning forward who was in top form!
2. Anthony Watmough - Barely had a bad game this year, well warranted over mason
3. There's enough talent in the NRL to warrant getting rid of lockyer at 5/8
4. Steve Menzies or Paul Gallen- Does a better job week in week out then trent!
5. Eric Grothe jnr - Bigger, better, stronger

Yeah i'm in a ****ty mood! Have you ever tried sleeping when it's about 48 degrees at night like it is up here in queensland at the moment haha! "beautiful one day, f@#kin hot as **** the next!" Wouldn't be anywhere else though i guess except manly!

Agreed on all accounts Nutzcraw except Tate (who I thought went well) and Watmough (sorry, love the guy, but don't think his end of season form warranted it)

To be honest I thought Scott prince was a token selection. If they had to pick a Tiger they should've gone with either John Skandalis or Brett Hodgson.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4