New Sponsor Announced

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Manly announced yesterday that Harbord Diggers would be the new back of jersey sponsors to replace the previous sponsors. The Harbord Diggers Club is well known to beaches residents and is now part of the Mounties group, who are sleeve sponsors to the Eels. At one stage in previous years both Manly Leagues and Diggers investigated some sort of merger/partnership though this came to nought. It is good to have this local club on board, though some might argue that there is a conflict of interest between the club and Manly Leagues club.

The sponsorship starts this weekend. The actual amount was not disclosed.

The good news is that all the dollars at Mounties aren't being spent on the cursed Eels.

Mounties are running a comp for members to win game corporate facilities for the upcoming Manly / Eels game. Now I would love to show up in their corporate heartland with a Sea Eagles jersey on! I am hoping they might offer a similar competition for people frequenting Diggers and the Manly Bowling Club for Brookie.

I can't imagine the Leagues Club are delighted about the announcement but it might be a pre-cursor to the Mounties switching their primary allegiance from Eels to Eagles.

And that would be a beautiful thing. :lol:

I can't imagine the Leagues Club are delighted about the announcement but it might be a pre-cursor to the Mounties switching their primary allegiance from Eels to Eagles.

And that would be a beautiful thing. :lol:

I think the fact that the leagues club cut their 'sponsorship' of the football club by 50% in 2007 didn't delight them either.

What goes around comes around

yeah and I hold several records on the harbord Diggers Big Buck Hunter 2 video game!

I've donated more money to their chocolate vending machines than most of the blue rinse set donate to their pokies.

yes that was a gloriously funny night. I think we put over $20 each through there just to get a damn boost bar

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4