New Skipper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Looks like BK could be out for a couple of weeks with a calf injury.

Should Monas take over the job again or should The Ox take control or should Bell get the nod ;)

What difference does it make.

It's probably better to have Orford questioning the referees rather than Monnas, but Monnas will continue to show leadership as he has done under BK. At the end of the day it is only a c next to a name.

George Rose. I reckon that he would eat the captancy role with ease. In fact I think that by the look of him he has eaten the whole club.

The guy has obvious potential but needs to work on his fitness to be a regular first grader.

Ox or Bell for me as captain. Bell because I reckon that every player would respect him.

What difference does it make.

It's probably better to have Orford questioning the referees rather than Monnas, but Monnas will continue to show leadership as he has done under BK. At the end of the day it is only a c next to a name.

I think it's alot more important than a "c" next to his name. The skipper talks to the refs when our teams getting shafted with penalties and boots fools like Mattai up the ass when required.

orford should get the nod over monas as he is on the field for 80minuts, monas is only on around half that.

Byso I think you should read the rest of my post not just the last sentence.

Monnas has a patchy past with the refs therefore I suggested Orford.

Monnas will continue to support. I noticed in the telecast Monnas rushing up to Watmough after the shocker of a call and walking him away to avoid a blow up with the ref.

Does anyone know that beaver wouldn't want to fill in for a couple of weeks... he leads by example much like kennedy... probably quieter than kennedy but can still get the team revved up with one of his big hits or a good run.

I realise last year he didn't want the captaincy long term but considering it'll only be a couple of weeks he might want to take it on

im not a fan of beaver as captain, it hurt his game in 2004 - let him continue to play his great footy

hes done a great job thus far this season, hes let the team around the park well and only has got in trouble with the Refs once,

Toovey must be captain in my book! :yeah: :yeah:

i want Monas to get it but i know he wont. Will goto Orford.

Watmough would be a good shout.. prep him up for the future.

i want Monas to get it but i know he wont. Will goto Orford.

Watmough would be a good shout.. prep him up for the future.

I agree KaZa, my vote goes to Watmough on this one.

Or we could take a leaf out of the Storm book and have about 7 captains!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4