New Shows For 05

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Anyone catching up with the new shows

Desperate Housewives

Lost

Starstruck

X Factor

Ive been watching D/H & Lost for months thanks to the internet :lol:

They are quite good and very addictive (Give them a chance)

Starstruck (load of Crap) its based on a UK show Stars in their Eyes
which is done a lot better Cringe Tv at its best , then again maybe just the first Nighters were Bad

X Factor starts Tonight should be interesting

Other Shows to Look out for

CSI NY
my Fav of the three its much darker than the others
and Gary Sinise (Forest Gump ) is briliant especially when you compare him to David Caruso from CSI miami (dont u just wanna stick his sunglasses where the Sun Dont Shine )

Joey Spin off from Friends is quite good as well doesnt have the
ooooohhhhh factor Friends had but as always Joey's Stupidity
is worth a chuckle

OK thats it for Now
theres a Couple more i will also review shortly

and yes i need to get out more .............

:D

CSI NY will be good (my ex does some of the casting for this. Lucky biatch, nuttier than a squirells turd though.

Joey will be good too, saw some when i was in the US and t was just like a friends episode based on Joey

First ep of DH was absolutely great. Sort of like Malcolm ITM but with lots more sauce. Fantastically irreverent and damn funny.

CSI is starting to get a bit jaded. Horatio needs some new shades and a different head tilt to lift the show :) NY should be good - I will give it a chance. Still think Grish pulls it off.

Anything to do with prefabbing upcoming stars deserves the trashcan (however I realise I am in the .00234% on this one). Anything to do with reality shows such as QueerEFTSG, Restaurants, renovations, body mods, Fear factor, world races etc etc (oh dear) should be pulped then trashed. Folks who like these definitely need to get out more. :idea: 10 female teens racing to have their first orgasm might get a following.

How about more of the dark stuff like Carnivale, and definitely more SF like Dark Angel, Buffy et al will do me. I am down to about 5 tv shows in an entire week. Thank god for movies. 8)

I didn't think Lost lived up to the hype. It's also been so long since I watched any American trash that the American accents really grated on me. I won't be back for more.

Looks like it's back to SBS, ABC, the news and sport.

i thought Desperate Housewives was good satire and a little quirky and different from the normal type of silly soaps. Haven't seen Lost yet - on tape - so the verdict is out.

It seems to me that Lost is trying to pull the same strings that David Lynch pulled in Twin Peaks, but with no where near the same level of sophistication and artistry.

Twin Peaks lite perhaps?

Hmmm Nice comparison but not quite i think , I Love David Lynch tho U seen
Mullholland Drive Mata ??

CSI NY cant be any worse than Miami - so there is at least one bright side. I have a feeling that it will be almost entirely soap opera stuff and not enough actual forensic science - hence the original will be the only one worth watching.

Desperate Housewives started off ok but got boring for me.

The others arnt worth my time.

But everyone has different tastes

Hmmm Nice comparison but not quite i think , I Love David Lynch tho U seen
Yep I've watched Mullhoalland Drive. I also made sure I didn't watch it with anyone that though a David Lynch movie would explain itself to them. :wink:

I saw Lost and Desperate Housewives and both went alright. I am really over those CSI and Law and Order, well actually i never liked them, but now they are on all the time. I still believe Scrubs is the best show on TV atm.

[blockquote]Hmmm Nice comparison but not quite i think , I Love David Lynch tho U seen
Yep I've watched Mullhoalland Drive. I also made sure I didn't watch it with anyone that though a David Lynch movie would explain itself to them. :wink:[/blockquote]

There was Talk David Lynch was gonna do a Follow up to Twin Peaks
would be good to see what Happened to Agent Cooper after BOB took control of him

And Byso U SUX :lol: :lol:

[blockquote][blockquote]Hmmm Nice comparison but not quite i think , I Love David Lynch tho U seen
Yep I've watched Mullhoalland Drive. I also made sure I didn't watch it with anyone that though a David Lynch movie would explain itself to them. :wink:[/blockquote]

There was Talk David Lynch was gonna do a Follow up to Twin Peaks
would be good to see what Happened to Agent Cooper after BOB took control of him

And Byso U SUX :lol: :lol:[/blockquote] I'm still waiting for them to release a box set of the second series. :twisted:

That was a great way to end the series I thought. "Where's Anney, where's anney? Hehehehehehe"

A follow up would be great but he would HAVE to get Kyle Machlachlan to play Coop. Sherliyn Fenn would need to be back too I'd say.

Yep, box set on DVD. From memory it is the first 8 or ten episodes. Up to the point Coop gets 'shot' in his room.

The first two hours are just wonderful television!

thanks Mata I will try the local video shop first to save
you any trouble , if not i will let you know

cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4