New senior partner - Get Picked Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
Manly have just announced their new senior partner ‘Get Picked Up’. You can read all about them here but the coolest thing is they are able to organise game day transfers to and from games alongside other Sea Eagles fans for those who may be travelling by themselves, or just worried about getting a parking spot.

What an awesome idea to get a new sponsor and have something fans can utilise from that sponsor too. I’ll leave their website below so you can see all about the game day booking service. Definitely something to use if you ever need a way to get to and from games, and hopefully encourages more travelling away for support too! Only downside that it is quite expensive at the moment..wonder if they’ll try get a bigger bus and lower the prices a bit more?

Ps. How good is it seeing all these sponsors come flooding through. It truly feels like a special year ;)

Last edited:
Like I’ve been saying for ages. You are more likely to get picked up if you’re a Manly fan.

Bugger wasn't what I was expecting, I thought great in a few years when I am older I can get picked up at a game.
Picking up meant something different in my younger days

Feel your pain mate. When you are talking to a lady when your less than 50 years old, it's all good, but if your older than 50 then your a dirty old man

Bugger wasn't what I was expecting, I thought great in a few years when I am older I can get picked up at a game.
Picking up meant something different in my younger days
Me too, I thought is was a more pc take on 'Grab a granny'

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8