New section -> comings and Goings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.alternateeagles.com/content.php?article.208

Isn't there some other player from Canterbury?? Jason Wells or something liek that?

thanks I just knocked it up pretty quickly so we can keep adding more. i will probably write a little program for us to add them and let people submit them

What about Moanaghan on the going list? It doesn't hurt to get in early.

Tooley, Matabele GET OVER IT! Monas will be there in 06 and he'll show us how good a player he is when around another classy playmaker to take the pressure and some workload off. He has Maroon and White blood cells! Manly through n through

Tooley, Matabele GET OVER IT! Monas will be there in 06 and he'll show us how good a player he is when around another classy playmaker to take the pressure and some workload off. He has Maroon and White blood cells! Manly through n through

Actually he has green blood cells, he mentioned a few times he grew up supporting the Raiders

Actually he has green blood cells, he mentioned a few times he grew up supporting the Raiders

Yeah, he grew up supporting them which does not mean he does now. I have read quotes of him saying he loves Manly and being their captain and leading playmaker is a passion on numerous occasions - especially during his contract negotiations and when he has been linked to other clubs by Danny 'bull****' Wiedler.

I can accept what Matabele and Tookey say are their opinions, but i've been reading this forum for months and they go on and on about it. Even in threads that have nothing to do with Monas they bring it up and it pisses me off.

He is captain he is hardly going to say he hates the team, cant support them and doesnt love being captain!!!

he is not manly through and through!

Someone who assumes Moana writes his own media releases! Amazing.......

Let's just say the Monaghan brothers left the Raiders in acrimonious circumstances and over the past 12 months Manly and Rorters have grown to understand why.

If Manly had a no DH policy Moana would already be learning how to shovel snow.

What is with our lower grade recruitment. We never seem to be making any good quality talented signings in Premier League and very few in Flegg.

All the other clubs have signed heaps of guys for PL, and from all reports we are shedding all players who aren't first grade material. What happened to paying the full extent of our lower grade cap this year? Are we just going to boost Kane Cleal and Jim Curtis' contracts......

Also, what is with this site freezing for like 30 seconds after you've been on here for a little bit. Really frustrating.

this site always freezes, i cannot stay on it 4 longer than 2-3 minutes, big shame as i like site, yes i have broadband

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2