NEW Sea Eagles Manly Daily Lift Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
We are very excited to announce a new initiative for the Sea Eagles!

Partnered by the Manly Daily, we will now be featuring in a lift out on the Thursday edition leading into each Brookvale Oval home game.

The lift out will include all your game day info, team lists, head to head stats, cheerleader profiles and junior league features. It will also include an exclusive column from coach Geoff Toovey on the teams preparation.

we will be handing out copies on game day as well, giving you a great additional to your Fortress Brookvale experience.

Don't worry if you don't live in the Manly Daily distribution area, you can access the digital edition on their website http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/

Here is this week's edition for anyone who missed it yesterday.

Would love to hear feedback on what you think, as well as suggestions for content.

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Hi Larissa

Slightly off topic but are you the "gorgeous young girl from the Sea Eagles office staff" dating Jamie Buhrer?

Was printed in the Tele today.

haha, no!

I am the not so young just married Sea Eagles office staffer!

[attachment=216]

Attachments

• 181339_10150933832068055_665988054_12017137_298814716_n (1).jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 144
The club publicity and communications with fans and members has improved out of sight this season. To all those responsible, "well done". Please keep up the great work.

Larissa, good to see more of these communication threads coming through again. They were a great way to stay in touch with fans last year and the feedback I have always had on them has been good

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for the info, always appreciated, and big congratulations on your wedding!

Daniel said:
Larissa, good to see more of these communication threads coming through again. They were a great way to stay in touch with fans last year and the feedback I have always had on them has been good

Agreed. Whether it's on my Facebook news thread, or via Larissa's direct updates on here, the communication from both the Club and from Silvertails is outstanding.

I couldn't even fathom such a constant flow of communication, even 5 years ago. A credit to all involved.

I ran into Larissa at the Raiders game, she was worried about how she would look on her wedding day, I said "not to worry every bride looks beautiful" (and she did!!)

Congratulations to both of you!!

The Manly Daily centre spread is outstanding. Felt like grand final week.

If looking for extra content, could do worse than picking up the cf2 good, bad & ugly report, or similar.

page0000018.jpg

Utility Player said:
Hi Larissa

Slightly off topic but are you the "gorgeous young girl from the Sea Eagles office staff" dating Jamie Buhrer?

Was printed in the Tele today.
I'd say she's Grace who used to organise the Supporters' Bus for away games and was involved with Memberships. I recall last year there was an article on the MWSE website about her and Jamie being together. Of course things might have changed since then but I think she's still part of the 'Sea Eagles office staff'.....so that's my guess.

And my wedding congratulations to Larissa too!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6