New Regime Botched Halves Negotiations Says Phil Sidney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Depends what she was actually let go for. If they got rid of the whole Eagles Angels then her position may have simply ceased to exist. I highly doubt they would have called her in and said she was leaking information and dismissed her. Unless there was solid proof of it.

The thing is they dont. She never did and its all before the courts in the next 6 weeks. Not just knee jerk but very bad management and judgement by Joke Kelly AGAIN.
P S The angles have not been told they are gone but they have not been invited to a game yet and there box has been sold. They are all volunteers and dont get paid anything, they just lend there I Ps and profiles to help the club market it self.

Whatever has happened here - Kelly is indeed under a lot of pressure. Did the Penns think David Perry was doing a terrible job or did they not get on with him because he was aligned to Quantum.

I always thought David Perry did a good job.

I thought Perry was doing a good job. He was never liked by the Penns. How do they not know who the leak is? We on Silvertails have know for years lol

You are living in dream land if you think Kelly is going anywhere. Clearly he is just doing what the owners want (such as taking away the DCE offer etc) so why would they get rid of him?

**** the owners , rissole them to if they want to be tight arses not offering DCE a decent contract.... SOO and Australian half backs don't come round to often, unless them cock heads have some great plan... From the names being floated , sure don't seem like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The undermining continues!!! The divided board at Manly has been toxic for years. We finally get clear air and suddenly the disaffected and displaced start their campaign.

The biggest issue at Manly and most clubs is that management want to manage. Whilst Des was at the club, he wanted to control retention, recruitment etc rather than just coach. Some agree with Des - after all the coaches job relies on the players and their performance.

However, traditionally retention and recruitment is undertaken by a committee and is more controlled by the GM. At Manly, that shift is taking place and the influence of the coach in retention is becoming less.

Whilst DCE and Foran are gone, I would be very surprised if they haven't been let go because their management was asking for more than the club was prepared to pay. Sad - but the club has many good youngsters on the books. The Sidney 'sour grapes' is just that as the records show that the Surfside board members voted with the FC delegates against Penns every time they could. Time to move ahead. Kelly will be judged over time, not by a couple of months.

It would be Nice if he made one positive move through sooner rather than later right?

A good operator would have had good news in the pipeline straight after we had those two big hits with the halves. Instead, the bad press and amatuer appearance hasn't abated for our club. And we have just looked worse and worse.

I don't think penn's or Kelly have any idea what they are doing, and even worse, what they have done to our club.

Muppets the lot of them. Manly ain't their plaything.

Still waiting for one of those 'CEO with training wheels on' comments from Buzzba or Bullba. But of course, that won't happen.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4