New Policing of Rule?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
At 33 seconds a titan player is tackled & while getting up he gets knocked back down & gets a penalty plus player sin binned.
is this a rule that doesn't apply to manly?
so far this year ive seen a few players get up to play the ball only to be tackled/knocked over again and the ref did s.f.a.

I heard the ref, in this case, say something like it's far too many penalties.

So I think that while the infraction in itself wasn't sin-bin worthy, the ref gave that guy 10 as there had been far too many penalties by the tigers.

I wasn't sure it even warranted a penalty tbh, which continues my general thoughts about nrl refs.

I heard the ref, in this case, say something like it's far too many penalties.

So I think that while the infraction in itself wasn't sin-bin worthy, the ref gave that guy 10 as there had been far too many penalties by the tigers.

I wasn't sure it even warranted a penalty tbh, which continues my general thoughts about nrl refs.
Ref had warned Brooks the previous penalty that blokes were about to start sitting down... which I hate - don't warn them, just do it, they know the rules and are intentionally breaking them so act...

Peachey is a habitual offender - 2 weeks in a row for same thing (or twice in 3 weeks?)

I’m finding most games quite boring this year. Last night was a great example. The 10 metre is skinny, the play of the ball is slow, and refs are not using 6 agains at all.

It has slowed the game right down. Hence the low score lines and tight results - which I assume has been an NRL mandate to reduce the blowouts. But it’s killed all the momentum in games and stifled attacks.

I’m finding most games quite boring this year. Last night was a great example. The 10 metre is skinny, the play of the ball is slow, and refs are not using 6 agains at all.

It has slowed the game right down. Hence the low score lines and tight results - which I assume has been an NRL mandate to reduce the blowouts. But it’s killed all the momentum in games and stifled attacks.
Really boring. I turned it off at half time.

The "piggy back" penalty is back this year , but now it's followed by a "six again" calls for offside. I see trouble brewing with this. Too many penalties equals boring footy.

It's all part of the NRL's mystery bag penalty of the month competition .

Every 3 weeks or so, the NRL will close their eyes and put there hand into a bag that has 50 penalties.

Whichever one is picked will be used by the refs for a few weeks to penalise players. But not all refs will police it consistently.

Makes for a great comp.

NOT

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10