New player nicknames

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We have been a little slow of late with coining new nicknames for so many of the new players

Anyone blooded this year needs a decent nickname from the hill to truly be anointed.

Ferry = Whare (I have heard of silent letters but not invisible ones) I know we can do better than that though.

William Hopoate = ?????

Hodkinson = ???? (hodko just isn't good enough)

Foran = ???? (foz isn't good enough)

Com on brains trust

TH = Widescreen. He has the widest shoulders of any half in the comp and needs a widescreen tv to fit them in

Dan link said:
We have been a little slow of late with coining new nicknames for so many of the new players

Anyone blooded this year needs a decent nickname from the hill to truly be anointed.

Ferry = Whare (I have heard of silent letters but not invisible ones) I know we can do better than that though.

William Hopoate = ?????

Hodkinson = ???? (hodko just isn't good enough)

Foran = ???? (foz isn't good enough)

Com on brains trust
hoppy
traitor
keiro

lol

"Traitor" is unwarranted at the moment jjai.  It sounds like you have convicted him on hearsay evidence.  As far as I know, there is no actual evidence anywhere to say that he has signed to go elsewhere other than newspaper reports that says that the Bulldogs are chasing him on big dollars over three years.  When he actually comes out and says that he is going then call him "traitor".

Jethro link said:
\"Traitor\" is unwarranted at the moment jjai.  It sounds like you have convicted him on hearsay evidence.  As far as I know, there is no actual evidence anywhere to say that he has signed to go elsewhere other than newspaper reports that says that the Bulldogs are chasing him on big dollars over three years.  When he actually comes out and says that he is going then call him \"traitor\".

LOL OH GOD  ..  was just a smart azz comment..

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Nice thoughts. But . .do you think 'Traitor' might have some negative connotations?
i know mate .. as if  we would yell out traitor to him.. like i said just a smart azz comment.. lol.. i hope he stays..

Seeing as everyone likes to throw in a "G" to Hodkinson what about G-Man, G-Spot (the G in his name is about as easy to find as the elusive G-Spot) or Ali G ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4