New Official Website

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Many would know that the official Manly club website has been relaunched today.

www.manlyseaeagles.com.au

In the past some fans have been critical of the site and it's general look. Some suggestions for improvment have been made here and elsewhere.

I am starting this thread for constructive comment on the new site.

Please note that it is not the intention to start a forum bashing exercise - I would rather some comment on the whole site - as it in the best interests of Manly to have a professional and attractive site for all League fans to enjoy. (I will delete comments that move away from constructive comment.) 8|

My view is that the new site is a huge improvement over what has existed in the past and it is a big step forward. Good to see more content and improved newsfeed! i like the new logo as well and the Intro is a good idea. :clap: :clap: :clap:

yep the new site is looking great the news section and interviews are going to be great....but hopefully the forum rules will be relaxed a bit to allow a bit of supporter banter

overall though thumbs up

I really like the design. I was working on something similar for here but out of respect will hold back on its launh

Well done aaron looks great

The MSE site now looks at least as good as any of the NRL sites. I particulary like the photos of the guys that went to Taree and the pics of the squad training at Narrabeen. It brings us the things that I expect of a website, the behind the scene photo's, brief rundown on a obscure trial match and interview with Stephenson.

Most Manly tragics know of the "bigger news" that comes out , it is the little snippets that I like, the stuff that is not reported in the mainstream media. So far the site has delivered, bouqets to all those involved.

Was flicking throught the pics on the new site and saw one of stewy next to witt without shirts - witt looks like a weedy 15 year old - doesnt seem to have improved his build at all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4