New name for Brisbane team bombs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Surely they could have thoughts of something more creative, and relevant, than having to steal one from the AFL. What about the Brisbane Banana Benders?
And why have corporate colours with blue in them - more than half the teams have blue in their livery them already.
I'm in favour of a second, and third, Brisbane team, but I hate the proposed name.

Brisbane Bears, not only do they get to steal a name from the AFL but they also get to steal a name from one of their rivals, all while keeping the alliteration they were going for.

Win, win, win - Charlie Sheen approves.

The more you see of this bid it's hard to ignore them.

Can someone go over to Flo's place and make sure he's alright

Matabele said:
What's with the logo? They should be called the Brisbane Biggles.

Sir Charles Kingsford Smith - ironically he didn't fly Bomber's he flew fighter planes

eagles2win said:
The more you see of this bid it's hard to ignore them.

Can someone go over to Flo's place and make sure he's alright

I can only hope this is the death blow required to ensure the Bears bid goes belly up. I don't care what they call the Brisbane side, as long as they come in at the expense of the Bears.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6