New Members Drive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
In the last couple of weeks, I have convinced a couple of people to join the Sea Eagles Membership by telling them of the benefits. One is an associate and the other is a stranger.

Not a huge effort by any means, but I'm glad to say I am able to help our great club out.

Got my swanky new cap. Love it.
For that alone, it's worth becoming a member.

Go Manly!

---

Great to hear you loved the cap. Welcome aboard.

If you need any help with your membership, Matt & I are here to help.

Looking forward to a great 2012!

Go Manly!

I am out today and I mate shows me a shopper docket with 40% discount on sea eagle membership......this can't be real...surely

Frogz said:
I am out today and I mate shows me a shopper docket with 40% discount on sea eagle membership......this can't be real...surely

There must be some truth to it Frogz as shop-a-docket just signed a partnership deal with Manly

But 40%! we should win the battle of the beaches with ease, if the member numbers don't climb with that kind of discount they never will.

Shop A Docket Buys into Manly

REiteda: New Members Drive

Not how it sounds....we look like a basket case and sounds like everyone who has paid should have waited till they went shopping....sorry not a fan of this one

RE: REiteda: New Members Drive

Frogz said:
Not how it sounds....we look like a basket case and sounds like everyone who has paid should have waited till they went shopping....sorry not a fan of this one

Either way, I don't mind giving the club my hard earned dough when I can afford it.

That's why we support the club and to ensure its survival in the face of economic adversity and a lack of Brookie re-vamp funds (State Trust - where are you??).

Anyway, whatever you have paid, just think of your good deed in helping our club survive. Everyone who gives money to Manly is a Sea Eagles saviour!

---

Larissa said:
Great to hear you loved the cap. Welcome aboard.

If you need any help with your membership, Matt & I are here to help.

Looking forward to a great 2012!

Go Manly!

Larissa,

I've never met you but I just want to say what a great job you are doing for our Manly club.

Thank goodness you didn't get bullied by the ex-coach to jump ship.

But if he never tried to shanghai you for the @#$%&+$ club, that's his loss and our gain.

Keep up the good work and thank you again.

---

RE: REiteda: New Members Drive

Frogz said:

It's actually a fairly common membership marketing technique. If you compare what fans would usually pay by buying tickets at the gate you make a rational price argument for purchasing a membership.

Those who aren't familiar with membership may not realise how much they can save by becoming a member, and directly support the Club at the same time!

The bottom of the voucher explains that the discount is based on casual ticketing prices.

Is this $10,000 prize for winning the membership 'Battle of the Beaches' really important to the club?
If so, then why make memberships available BEFORE the competition starts?
I would have waited to renew if the $10,000 was important. It seems to me to be a piddling amount.

The Who said:
Is this $10,000 prize for winning the membership 'Battle of the Beaches' really important to the club?
If so, then why make memberships available BEFORE the competition starts?
I would have waited to renew if the $10,000 was important. It seems to me to be a piddling amount.

I would assume winning any competition should be important to the club, just like on the field, winning all the little battles add up.
In answer to your question, time value of money as well as a constant stream of revenue is why they would offer memberships as soon as possible.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/baby-ballin-dawn-of-new-era-for-eagle/

MacKenzie Ballin is boosting our Numbers :angel:

Congratulations to Shannan and Matt.

The Shop A Docket voucher is here:

Sea Eagles Membership Voucher (Scroll down to the page to find the membership voucher.)

For anyone wanting to use it you need to print out a unique voucher from the Shop A Docket website.

This voucher is not much of a deal because the price on the voucher is the same as that available direct from MWSE. The deal is for the White Wings general admission membership for a family which costs $430.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6