• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all i just joined Silvertails the other day im a big Sea Eagles fan and theres no other team. Ive read all the posts in here i have to say you guys are a funny bunch lol. Look forward to chatting with yous all cheers.

welcome on board mate. Just remember to take things with a grain of salt. We all generally get ripped into at one stage or another or rip into someone at one stage or another. The important thing is just to laugh it off.

Its all in good fun and we all are here because we love the Sea Eagles

Predator - your a dick head. I just wanted to be your 1st. You aint no forum abuse virgin any more. Hehehehe...

Welcome mate. Words of advise:-

Agree with everything Mata says. He is usually right.
Agree with everything Byso says. He THINKS he is always right.
Technical questions - Danners is the man.
Womens problems - Ask Danners / Clontaggo - but most importantly Pepsi.
Need someone to whinge with, and occassionally throw out an incorrect stat - I'm your man
Steer clear of Canteen and Jatz if you have anything negative to say.
Take care of your spelling - Fro is on the job.
Steer clear of Fluffy after 6pm. He's usually juiced up by then, and quite abusive..Hehehehe...
If you feel like abusing OTHERS, Stevie is your man...he deserves it...LoL...Sorry Steve.
If you are ever a reason condoms are invented...Cliffy GC will let you know.
If you ever get subtle digs at you in a way to pull support from other...look over your shoulder..Corso Pete is there.
If you want seasonal mates...Las Vegas...and Sue_Ridgepipe are your people.

Hope I haven't left too many people out.

Hi Preditor and welcome. You will find this site informative and for the most part , full of crap. Thats why i love it. So many different personalities. And yeah, what Byso said. :D

Welcome Predator, just for the record we need to know what medication your on? It will help us understand your future posts!

Predator - your a dick head. I just wanted to be your 1st. You aint no forum abuse virgin any more. Hehehehe...

Need someone to whinge with, and occassionally throw out an incorrect stat - I'm your man
Steer clear of Fluffy after 6pm. He's usually juiced up by then, and quite abusive..Hehehehe...
If you feel like abusing OTHERS, Stevie is your man...he deserves it...LoL...Sorry Steve.
If you ever get subtle digs at you in a way to pull support from other...look over your shoulder..Corso Pete is there.

Ryan you Forgot to add you are the Official Bears Spokesperson :lol: ;) ;)

[quote author=Ryan]

Ryan you Forgot to add you are the Official Bears Spokesperson :lol: ;) ;)
[/quote]

True my friend, very true.....and PROUD of it !!! :twisted:

Predator huh........isnt that the ugly dude Arnie Swartzenegger fought in the jungles of South America.

Predator you is sooooo ugly, when you were born you was put in an incubator with tinted windows.

Welcome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4