New Manly logo - opinions?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Far better than the 50th anniversary badge but not as good as last seasons.

My fav all-time badge is the one on the Wormald, ADT, P&O and early Pepsi jerseys.

Robbo champ....can you change that Avatar please...it is suggestive, and kids read these forums. Sorry mate.

2006LogoAvatar.jpg

sensational

Well done BE. Logo is good in my opinion and tempts me to get another jersey or at least some of the merchandising for 2006.

Glad to see that Reebok have made the jersey with the collar unlike the Melbourne and Brisbane ones. Also note that they are doing the Gold Coast Titan Jersey, without a collar!!!

Well done BE. Logo is good in my opinion and tempts me to get another jersey or at least some of the merchandising for 2006.

Glad to see that Reebok have made the jersey with the collar unlike the Melbourne and Brisbane ones. Also note that they are doing the Gold Coast Titan Jersey, without a collar!!!

yeah I agree there those collarless jersys look terrible, more like T-Shirts,
just wondering if Manly considered them without a collar and what they would look like

People on the Gold Coast don't know what a collar is. They think it's a sex toy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4