New Kids On The Block!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
You got the right stuff...Baby!!
No not the pop band right!!
The Skinner , Harrison , Whare , Taufua , L foran ect who have stepped up & done credible jobs on the field.
Tbh theres been no absolute superstar performances -though Taufua & Whare show potential, but even in the losses hard to blame these kids who have really put in.
Every good team needs some unfashionable, reliable fowards who dont eat up too much salary cap & this past month has satisfied concerns in this area.
IF anything our seasoned stars like Choc & King in particular needed to lift intensity making these kids follow & when the chips were down done so in a ruthless manner against a hapless Panther pack.
The absence of some key star players may well be a blessing in disguise, giving these youngsters this opportunity, confidence & game time to fit in when & IF nessesary throughout 2012.

So is what you're saying, to use current pop band vernacular, that these young fellas are all heading in One Direction?

The Who said:
So is what you're saying, to use current pop band vernacular, that these young fellas are all heading in One Direction?

It's human nature to do that.

The Who said:

Step one, kings needs to have lots of runs
Step two, that goes for Kite too
Step 3, thats the key for me
Step 4, Then they can give us more
Step 5, Don't you know their time has arrived

Yeah step by step
oh baby
Gonna get to you girl

/win

It's great to watch these young blokes coming through, literally turning from Boyz 2 Men in front of your eyes...

Edit... Just realise I was well beaten lol

The Who said:
Imagine these New Kids On The Block making a gang tackle: it would be WHAM, Take That!

Your right George Michael would be like take that like your in a public toilet ;)

We are certainly showing them some TLC. You know it's lucky it has been fairly dry, or they would have been Wet, Wet, Wet.
Everytime one of them makes a run or puts on a good hit, i am all like "Take That"

I am sure they are also glad they play for Manly, not sure they would have like playing for Parra or Penrith and living the Westlife.

It's also good that summer is over and they no longer have to play in 98 Degrees

I also heard that the Roosters are thinking about changing their name to the East 17

Now, can we end this madness?

Daniel said:
We are certainly showing them some TLC. You know it's lucky it has been fairly dry, or they would have been Wet, Wet, Wet.
Everytime one of them makes a run or puts on a good hit, i am all like "Take That"

I am sure they are also glad they play for Manly, not sure they would have like playing for Parra or Penrith and living the Westlife.

It's also good that summer is over and they no longer have to play in 98 Degrees

I also heard that the Roosters are thinking about changing their name to the East 17

Now, can we end this madness?
I was surprised how Nsync our halves were.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6