New Indigenous Jersey: Pretty Good!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly_Indigenous_Pre_order_01_776x.jpg

I like learning about the story behind the designs.

Though who wants to wear a map of Manly on the gut? God's country my butt. Overpriced crowded jerkasauras' that let westies in! (lol)

Looks to be the 2021 jersey here?
must have got in the s#!t for putting it up because all i get now is:
404 page not found!

must have got in the s#!t for putting it up because all i get now is:
404 page not found!

All I get as well. But it's not this site... maybe Mascord is out to get cha!

Plus I went to the site, typed Manly into the search option. 2 pages of results.

1st page: Manly gear
2nd page: a roosters dvd on the 2013 friggen GF

(hope that business closes!)

I just brought my son the Cliffy Indig jersey. Came yesterday and wow what a great jersey! Up close tgey just look incredible. The artwork dot paintings is unreal and it looks so good on. I just got the heritage for this year and it’s great too but I’m thinking I need an indig jersey tgey are awesome as well as paying tribute to and recognizing aboriginal and tsi culture.

I just brought my son the Cliffy Indig jersey. Came yesterday and wow what a great jersey! Up close tgey just look incredible. The artwork dot paintings is unreal and it looks so good on. I just got the heritage for this year and it’s great too but I’m thinking I need an indig jersey tgey are awesome as well as paying tribute to and recognizing aboriginal and tsi culture.
Are the jerseys the more modern fitted style or regular/loose fit?

Are the jerseys the more modern fitted style or regular/loose fit?
They are the standard isc jerseys tgey make these days. I just got the new heritage which is dynasty brand and that seems more fitted than isc.

Bit off topic from this jersey, but I’m looking to get the heritage one. Can anyone tell me if the isc and dynasty sizing is pretty much the same or not?

Bit off topic from this jersey, but I’m looking to get the heritage one. Can anyone tell me if the isc and dynasty sizing is pretty much the same or not?
I have the new heritage one and have had isc in the same size. Not much difference tbh. The dynasty ones have a tail design. The jerseys seem to be a bit more fitted perhaps as well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4