New Gym

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
See we have stolen the famous quote from Bill Belichick coach of the New England Patriots, Super Bowl winners last year and undoubtedly the most successful franchise in the NFL in the past twenty five years.
"Do Your Job."
It might be a famous quote in the US, but to me it smacks of a Communist regime to me.
Haven't we been told to 'Have fun' whenever we play sport?

It might be a famous quote in the US, but to me it smacks of a Communist regime to me.
Haven't we been told to 'Have fun' whenever we play sport?

The second you're paid six figures I think it becomes a job haha! If they can have fun while doing it all the better but you better do your job first!

Funny but I did hear that the person organising those Premiership Posters ( clearly someone new , well I guess they all are these days) put the wrong team in the one for the 2008 one, not sure which but think it was the 2009 team that appeared.

Whoops!!

But I guess all good now!!
It's a forgivable mistake ........ I mean, it's not as if that wasn't the best GF of all time.

Heard that when they 'launched' the gym to the boys on Nov 2 one of the banners had the wrong team on the 2008 photo. One of the players picked it up at the time.....

The kitchen has been built its next door .boys get breakfast and lunch now
If ZtH is the cook they certainly won't be a team of fatties next year, they'll be lucky to share a slice of bread between them, clever move by the club if that's the case I reckon !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4