New fullback signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
McDonald & Gallant are contracted to the West Tigers maybe Sean Meaney and Rhys Hanbury from the Tigers who are not contracted - Hanbury is also a close friend to Brett Stewart and his family.

Rambo1987 link said:
McDonald & Gallant are contracted to the West Tigers maybe Sean Meaney and Rhys Hanbury from the Tigers who are not contracted - Hanbury is also a close friend to Brett Stewart and his family.
  McDonald has just been released.

is it mcdonald or mcdonnell?

its a serious question, I dont know if its the guy I'm thinking of or not. played a few games in firsts, still pretty young.

Profile:

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=player-profile-display&id=429&team=Wests+Tigers

Matabele link said:
Profile:

http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.aspx?s=player-profile-display&id=429&team=Wests+Tigers
from that profile...

"Shannon is a polite young man who is into fashion and music"

Sounds like he fits the bill.

From what I remember seeing of him play, he is bloody quick and is only a small guy

His dad has something to do with Tigers management I think

Has his signing been confirmed or are we acting on him being released from the tigers?

and how often that makes 5...on this site anyway

Shannon McDonnell is a pigmy who is being punted by the tigers because he is too small to be a fullback.  Every time he plays full back opposition teams bomb him because he is ****e under the hugh ball.

Would rather wangman instead.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6