New front rower

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have George Rose apparently. A lot of the blokes here think he's a bit pudgy so hopefully we rectify that in the off season.

Playing PL with the Roosters. He's had a few games in the top flight this year and wasn't incredibly impressive.

The concerning thing is that the Roosters will lose Jason Cayless and lost Cusack last year. They didn't seem to be too concerned about losing this bloke.

Apparently our Monaghans, Kings etc are using too much cap, and we'll do whatever in our power to retain them.

Rose could be very good, but Penrith nor the Roosters could get him off his fat @rse to gain some fitness

Geoge Rose is 1cm taller than King and 1kg less in weight. Id say princess needs a lot more work than rose in the offseason.

I said nothing about King...............but seeing as every post on the site requires a bagging of of King or Mona's

then yes King also needs to get a cracker up his @rse and do some fitness work, neither really have to lose weight, just work on there general fitness and work on there leg drive

It would be awesome if George Rose improved alot after a full offseason training at Manly and cracks 1st grade... he would have to be competing with King for the 1st grade spot

put a pie in between them and we may just see a hit up

Disco, I didn't even read your post before replying.

Sorry if it looked like I was having a crack.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4