New Forum -> opinions, thoughts and other features

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How about a rugby Leauge Joke thread. Here is a start for you. What do Penrith supports use for protection during sex? A bus shelter.

Mark clear your cookies and log back in and it will keep you logged in. The issue is due to a cookie change

Yeah there is an option for this under your User CP (link at top of page)

not everyone likes it though. I prefer to have fewer per page. I may increase it a little though

Berkeley_Eagle said:
maybe you should set 50 topics & 50 posts to default Dan

I originally set both topics and posts to 50 but found the post setting just too much as the scrolling seemed to go on forever. I have found that a setting of 30 posts per page works well for me as well as the 50 thread topics per page.

Dan

Issues i have come across is the quote funtion doesnt seem to work and when you vote in a poll it doesnt go to the current result, it reloads the poll and allows you to vote again. (when you vote the second time it tells you that you have already voted)

With the quote function you need to hit the quote button and then you will see a new set of text and links at the bottom of the Quick Reply box that says "you have cosen to quote, do you want to quote these now.

Click on that and it will display the quote

Nothing special to it, you can add forum buddies and that's about the extent of it, however I plan on extending this. It's a little like Facebook friends. It's good for the times you want to see if one of the people you chat with a lot is online. Then you can PM them contact them or whatever.

I am looking at seeing if I can set up a "Group System" kind of like facebook groups.

That way you can join etc the MWTS and so on.

Dan

I for one don't like the new Forum. I don't like this whole subscribe thing. I seem to be getting emails saying I have subscribed to threads, what's that all about?

Ralphie said:
I for one don't like the new Forum. I don't like this whole subscribe thing. I seem to be getting emails saying I have subscribed to threads, what's that all about?

User CP > edit options > do not subscribe > update options

I turned off subscribe for everyone so not sure why you were still getting them unless you subscribed to threads. This feature is exactly the same as the old forum.

The red NEW tells you the thread has new posts. I am going to find another new button similar to the old forums

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8