New fan from the U.S.A.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello all! I just started watching NRL locally here in northern New Jersey (just outside of New York City) in the United States, and have decided to follow the Sea Eagles after doing some internet research. Also, it seems like everyone who isn't a fan absolutely hates this team, and that's good enough for me. :)

Hello all! I just started watching NRL locally here in northern New Jersey (just outside of New York City) in the United States, and have decided to follow the Sea Eagles after doing some internet research. Also, it seems like everyone who isn't a fan absolutely hates this team, and that's good enough for me. :)
Awesome welcome onboard

Manly are an acquired taste ... on the other hand, the other 15 teams require no taste at all ..

Cool, Devils supporter as well?

haha perfect reason to love the team.

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy your time here.
I had some sea eagle supporting mates who lived in Norther NJ for a while, maybe it's some kind of weird mojo going on there with NJ and the Sea Eagles

choose-wisely-u-must.jpg

Good you took Yodas advice
Welcome aboard the Sea Eagle express @The Pirate Batman

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4