New face Rookies in 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not over rated, just seems under committed.. A couple of years ago he was dominating in the u21s, fast, tough as teak and knew where the try line was. Seemed to lose his spirit in past 2 years. Has got the goods. Dessie probably needs to offer his boot to the lad's posterior.
Defence in the u20s is practically non existent. I think you'll find that is the reason

Anderson definitely did look the goods in U20s, but a bit like Bevan French and now Matt Dufty, probably not physical enough for the top grade.
But then you look at someone like Addo-Carr who's probably a similar build to Anderson, and with the right coaching and application there's no reason why he cant make it.. ball in his court.

Dockar-Clay may get an opportunity - has already played ESL
19 games for Hull KR is nothing to crow about. He's been signed to the Panthers and the Cowboys feeder side. Didnt play FG at either club. Possibly a very late bloomer but at 24 I wouldn't expect too much

I have high hopes of Anderson. I love the club still has him on the development list. There is a sutlety to his game which is class. What currently kills him is he is currently a fullback and nothing else. Getting a gig there at Manly is tougher than most. My view he needs a positional change, 2020 playing at 5/8. Centre could be worth a try as well. He needs to multi skill improve his work rate and defence. But he definately has some goods.

Probably like most feeder N R L sides , Black Town had a pretty disrupted line up on a regular basis last season and this certainly did not help Anderson when he was at the back for Black Town .. Has a heap of natural ability but even with some limited opportunities , seemed to find it hard to inject himself effectively in the games that i saw with him playing full back . Probably more suited as a winger , real good speed of the mark but would need a bit more to his game to go to the next level . Like Miski , good to be retained on a development arrangement with the opportunity to still possibly find some improvement .

About 3 years ago I first seen Anderson and thought...so much natural attacking ability - Speed, vision, timing....but unfortunately in the step up at even NSW Cup level, his involvement level is way too low and defensively a little frail which will make any NRL coach think hard about offering an opportunity.
No doubt a flashy player who could imo, be a great attacking impact at even NRL level, but not when missing for long patches....2020 will sort out his playing future either way, so needs to get into the game and give it a shot.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4