New ex Player profile - John Jones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice work Wheel.

John certainly was a crowd favourite and possessed the squarest jawline I have ever seen. He left the Gillette astronauts for dead in that department.

Jughead also had one dominant year where he actaully was the runner-up in the Rothmans Medal. Not sure though I'm sorry which year it was & who was the winner for that year. My guess is 93' which would have then earned him his big-fat Crushers contract.

Was a favourite of Graham Lowe's as well for the down-field kicking duties. Depsite Jughead possesing a long kick this changed when Bozo was brought back. Bozo wasn't a fan of one of his forwards performing this duty & put an immediate stop to it.

Thanks for that info Gary, interesting he was runner up in the rothmans medal I didn't know that

Wheel I have to pull you up on one thing.

His nickname isn't just because of how he looks, like many it is an irony kind of.

There is a cartoon/comic call Jughead where the main character is "Jughead Jones" see the link John "Jughead" jones

But great write up. He was the kind of forward we need in the team

Isn't the comic "Archie" Dan, Jughead was Archies sidekick, and Betty and Veronica were the chicks

Yeah I didn't know how he got his nickname so I just made it up. I will amend it though

most likely but a quick search revealed a spin off for jughead

Wheel this might help

http://www.answers.com/topic/jughead-jones

second paragraph has some more information

most likely but a quick search revealed a spin off for jughead

spinoffs are generally crap, and this one was no exception,

the Archie comics bring back memories

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4