Announcement New concept across the weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Whilst Magic round may have been a better way to test this. I spent some time this week building some code that allows us to have a thread on the site that is shared between NZWarriors, BroncosHQ and Silvertails.

Starting for this evenings game, we will be running a chat that involves all the sites. You just post in the thread and it will automatically push your post to the other sites. The same will happen for posts on the other sites.

Posting inside that thread will take a slightly longer time to send the posts, simply because it needs to push out to both sites.

Everything functions mostly as normal, however at this point I haven't got alerts working but may try that today if I have a chance.

As always lets keep it clean and not go crazy on things. The post will be started later today and marked with a prefix that is obvious.

We aren't facing off against each other so I am hoping it will foster a good general NRL discussion.

Dan

Yeah .. but .. what are the rules concerning bannings and deletions ... will they be consistent .. will they punish unintentional insult .. will a one night send-off be deemed sufficient ... will it forever change the fabric of footy forums ... Has Kim Jong Dan taken this action unilaterally without consultation with Gus ...will we be better of on a Netball forum ... ????

Yeah .. but .. what are the rules concerning bannings and deletions ... will they be consistent .. will they punish unintentional insult .. will a one night send-off be deemed sufficient ... will it forever change the fabric of footy forums ... Has Kim Jong Dan taken this action unilaterally without consultation with Gus ...will we be better of on a Netball forum ... ????
Accidental or unavoidable personal abuse will result in a penalty (not send off) @:D

What other areas of this forum will suffer from this seemingly unnecessary speeding up of the game?
Who knew Peter had a brother...Dan V’landys. Looks like the brother are trying to one up each other, as fans leave in droves to follow the cricket so they get that long overdue love-in with everyones favourite administrator, Tosser Greenberg. ;)

Whilst Magic round may have been a better way to test this. I spent some time this week building some code that allows us to have a thread on the site that is shared between NZWarriors, BroncosHQ and Silvertails.

Starting for this evenings game, we will be running a chat that involves all the sites. You just post in the thread and it will automatically push your post to the other sites. The same will happen for posts on the other sites.

Posting inside that thread will take a slightly longer time to send the posts, simply because it needs to push out to both sites.

Everything functions mostly as normal, however at this point I haven't got alerts working but may try that today if I have a chance.

As always lets keep it clean and not go crazy on things. The post will be started later today and marked with a prefix that is obvious.

We aren't facing off against each other so I am hoping it will foster a good general NRL discussion.

Dan
Is there a limit on sheep jokes we can do with our brothers from another mother?

Is there a limit on sheep jokes we can do with our brothers from another mother?

I think they like cuz .. plus this may cim en hendy ..

Attachments

• 1621489683333.png
    1621489683333.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 15

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10