• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm pleased to read that Joe is a local resident.
With the loss of King and Whatnow we don't have any local juniors in our top team - yet.

RE: Souths’ Joe Kelly takes top job at Manly

Fantastic appointment for the club.

This guy has been at the current benchmark club for success off the field. We will improve a lot.

now to re-sign the players we need to keep like DCE and Foz and reassure the players who feel disillusioned.

Onwards and upwards . Welcome to the club Joe.

Joe Kelly sounds very, very impressive. My biggest worry with him is that he will do such a great job that the A.R.L.F.C. will try to poach him to run the NRL after they give Smith and Greenturd the flick mid season, when they finally realise that the fabric of the game is filthy and ruined due to 'Kym Jong Greenturd the Snake Oil Salesman' and it needs a good soaking in Nappysan.

conanu said:
Joe Kelly sounds very, very impressive. My biggest worry with him is that he will do such a great job that the A.R.L.F.C. will try to poach him to run the NRL

After he becomes a committed Sea Eagles man that would actually be a very good thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4