New Assistant Coaches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
If Cartwright gets the job as 1st grade coach then that leaves a space for an assistant. As I stated before I would love to see the club approach one of our former champions from the last few years who knows what our culture was and can help bring it back.I reckon Cartwright should go to these guys and approach them about being part of the set up. Watmough stated on the infamous "DCE is a ****" podcast that Glen Stewart had a huge input into how we played when we were on top and Brent Kite is currently coaching the Tweed in the Northern Rivers comp and just finished the season as minor premiers only losing 1 game out of 18, he would be a fantastic guy to have in the background to drive a positive (Manly) culture especially among the young Polynesian boys. Brent was trying to get a gig as an assistant when Barrett got the Job but Barrett had no interest in having him there. To be fair it was probably hard considering he was a teammate of half the players at that time. Now that most of those guys are gone bar DCE I think it would be great to see someone like Kitey in there and I know he is big on culture and would jump at the chance. It would also be a great thing for us fans to get behind and buy into a new dawn with the likes of a few Manly boys backing Carty up. Chad will be there already so that is even better. Would be great to see Matty Ballin back in some capacity also.

Last edited:
If Cartwright gets the job as 1st grade coach then that leaves a space for an assistant. As I stated before I would love to see the club approach one of our former champions from the last few years who knows what our culture was and can help bring it back.I reckon Cartwright should go to these guys and approach them about being part of the set up. Watmough stated on the infamous "DCE is a ****" podcast that Glen Stewart had a huge input into how we played when we were on top and Brent Kite is currently coaching the Tweed in the Northern Rivers comp and just finished the season as minor premiers only losing 1 game out of 18, he would be a fantastic guy to have in the background to drive a positive (Manly) culture especially among the young Polynesian boys. Brent was trying to get a gig as an assistant when Barrett got the Job but Barrett had no interest in having him there. But to be fair it was probably hard considering he was a teammate of half the players. Now that most of those guys are gone bar DCE I think it would be great to see someone like Kitey in there. It would also be a great thing for us fans to get behind and buy into a new dawn with the likes of a few Manly boys backing Carty up. Chad will be there already so that is even better.
If seibold goes to the broncs we should poach Dave furner

Crazy to think in hindsight we had Seibold at the club already & should have given him the job over Teflon Trent. Clearly Seibold knew Trent was at nothing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4