New 2nd team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
My 10 year old just pointed out we may as well cheer the Storm at every but one game this year, because every time they win it dents the hopes of one of our opponent teams.

Congratulations, it is a very positive thing that children that age are protected from the depth of negative emotions generated by that team. For me though, logic alone cannot override my desire for them to lose! 

As much as I dislike Melbourne you have to feel sorry for a number of their players.

If true I feel extremely sorry for Billy Slater, having specifically asked his overs go under the salary cap. Whether we like it or not he's one of the best players to go around in years and has lost two premierships thinking he was doing the right thing. Must be totally gutting.

I feel zero sympathy for him.  He has been a protected species until now.  I hope he enjoys the harsh winds of winter.

Matabele link said:
I feel zero sympathy for him.  He has been a protected species until now.  I hope he enjoys the harsh winds of winter.

yep, he and the rest of his bum chum scum.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Congratulations, it is a very positive thing that children that age are protected from the depth of negative emotions generated by that team. For me though, logic alone cannot override my desire for them to lose!  

I've always been a massive fan of Logic so after reading Matabele's post, I thought I was convinced that the Storm winning as many games as possible is the best outcome for this situation. Then I read this post from SER8.  ;D

I'm a pragmatist.  Let them keep winning - it will just piss the grubs even more that it means naught. 

There seemed to be a big crowd at their game. It would be ironic if this ends up galvanising support for them in Melbourne. They might even end up becoming a proper club!

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
There seemed to be a big crowd at their game. It would be ironic if this ends up galvanising support for them in Melbourne. They might even end up becoming a proper club!

That's an aberration, just wait for later in the season as the cards begin to tumble!!

Put me in the no sympathy for Slater barrel as well

Head stomping Skandalis on the ground, dropping an elbow into a bloke on the ground, sliding studs 1st into try scorers, running 20m to punch a Dragons player being held by 2 of his mates.

He is a low, dirty, grub, and everytime I see him sliding into Robbo in the grand final I get more pissed off at the filthy bastard

I'm happy for them to play as hard as possible collecting as many injuries as possible on the way, especially those QUEENSLANDERS!!!! (onya Billy RIP), and taking away points from the real competition. Actually willing them to win - that is way too much to ask from me.

Anyone that thinks the players had no idea what was going on believes in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2