Never say Die !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm

Nothing to do, I guess I'll fix my laptop finally.....

n3iszxf.jpg

Aww man, what the hell??

Good luck GE and Keep going because ....

WHEN HOPE STOPS , EVERYTHING SEEMS HOPELESS

THE NEVER SAY DIE EAGLE SPIRIT OF HOPE IN OUR GREAT MANLY SUPPORTERS

WILL KEEP OUR GREAT CLUB ALIVE THOUGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR KEEPING OUR DREAM ALIVE

download.jpg

I have 1 adult membership + 3 kids. It's only the 3 game flexi so it's not a huge financial contribution. Might join the pet up for this year. It's important we all keep that going no matter if we see no more games at all this year. Wherever we can afford to.

I reckon we will survive but I honestly wonder in what shape relative to many other clubs. Don't swallow all this lets all work together B.S. 5 minutes after the players are back on the field the richer clubs will play upon our supposed financial weakness that the media will mention at every opportunity and the vultures will start circling and attempting to pick off players . Let's be fair many will see it as payback for deeds of the past so expect no sympathy.

We need to be ready for the fight of our lives in the weeks/months/years after this virus.

Good luck GE and Keep going because ....

WHEN HOPE STOPS , EVERYTHING SEEMS HOPELESS

THE NEVER SAY DIE EAGLE SPIRIT OF HOPE IN OUR GREAT MANLY SUPPORTERS

WILL KEEP OUR GREAT CLUB ALIVE THOUGH CLUB MEMBERSHIP

THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR KEEPING OUR DREAM ALIVE

View attachment 14015

I kept going and bought a new one!

@BOZO talks about passion among the Eagle army, read this

My membership was only $85 bucks or so...It didn't even cross my mind to ask for it to be cancelled, or deferred or whatever.

Nice of him to write the letter, and the club to pass it on. :)

I have 1 adult membership + 3 kids. It's only the 3 game flexi so it's not a huge financial contribution. Might join the pet up for this year. It's important we all keep that going no matter if we see no more games at all this year. Wherever we can afford to.

I reckon we will survive but I honestly wonder in what shape relative to many other clubs. Don't swallow all this lets all work together B.S. 5 minutes after the players are back on the field the richer clubs will play upon our supposed financial weakness that the media will mention at every opportunity and the vultures will start circling and attempting to pick off players . Let's be fair many will see it as payback for deeds of the past so expect no sympathy.

We need to be ready for the fight of our lives in the weeks/months/years after this virus.
Thank you for sharing your passion @The Indian . Every single contribution is a huge contribution
And we thank you for your HUGE effort in trying to keep our Great club viable
THANK YOU FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE !

Great stuff I joined up my pet today for a bit of extra support

This is great news people are rallying behind our club. :clap:

I’ve just bought the new 2020 home jersey that I didn’t particularly like :rofl:

I have the away version of a couple of years ago so didn’t want the same style so I’ll wear the new one with pride once the season starts....which I’m sure we’ll get a shortened version in a couple of months...maybe August... here’s hoping.

Money is tight for most of us at the moment and such uncertainty ahead but anyone that was considering a purchase this year, now is the time to do it.

Stay safe everyone. :hi:

Great stuff I joined up my pet today for a bit of extra support

Noice

Do you know if the membership team are still working? (poor people).

who's looking after sending the packs out?

~also I wish a had a bagel~

@BOZO talks about passion among the Eagle army, read this

GREAT INSPIRATIONAL STORY FROM A VERY PASSIONATE CLUB MEMBER THANK YOU @The Wheel
Gavin Dinsdale
" For me, the choice is simple. I will not be wanting or asking to cancel or defer my Manly membership. I also remain committed to renewing it for the 2021 season and beyond. It goes without saying, I am Manly ‘through and through’. "

TO ALL MANLY SEA EAGLES CLUB MEMBERS

OUR 2020 CLUB MEMBERSHIP GOES ALONG WAY IN ASSISTING OUR GREAT CLUB IN STAYING VIABLE IN THE FUTURE

WE MIGHT NOT SEE OUR MANLY TEAM PLAY IN THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE BUT OUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTION GOES ALONG WAY IN SECURING IT

BY WALKING AWAY AND CANCELLING OUR CLUB MEMBERSHIP
WE ARE WALKING AWAY FROM OUR GREAT CLUB AND THAT IS NOT WHAT REAL SUPPORTERS DO

IN THESE UNCERTAIN TIMES WE NEED TO ALL BAND TOGETHER AS ONE

LET US NOT WALK AWAY FROM OUR PLAYERS AND OUR GREAT CLUB WHEN THEY NEED US BY THEIR SIDE MORE THAN EVER

BEHIND EVERY GREAT CLUB THERE ARE GREAT SUPPORTERS

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR NEVER SAY DIE MANLY FANS

Sea Eagles secure 42 new Members in 48 hours !

"At a very difficult time for our Club, to see so many supporters signing up as proud members is just incredible,'' said Manly club legend Matt Ballin.

FMD ticketmaster is ****. Can't process 3 dog memberships as it needs 3 email addresses for them@:rolleyes:

@The Wheel if i email membership office can they send me an invoice?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4