Never say Die !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I have been a Silvertails forum member for years now and I have shared our passion for our Great club the Manly Sea eagles with all on here and I feel deeply for you all that have been impacted and we all have been impacted to some degree .

I have said before that Great people keep Great clubs viable and I just hope Mr Penns Passion can prevail once again

I have also said that without Passion nothing great is achieved and the passion and commitment from us Manly fans to our club where it counts through club membership was very disappointing to say the least
Instead of us Manly fans showing passion and taking the initiative to make the effort to make a difference to our Great club by becoming club members we just whinged and made excuses and blamed other circumstances and lived in denial

The moment of truth has arrived .

Passionate Manly people are not quitters and nothing should kill our spirit for our Great club not even the Corona virus
I have not given up hope in trying to keep our club alive I So I will ask @The Wheel

Can us Manly fans still become club members of our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and make a
difference ?

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 577
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

I have been a Silvertails forum member for years now and I have shared our passion for our Great club the Manly Sea eagles with all on here and I feel deeply for you all that have been impacted and we all have been impacted to some degree .

I have said before that Great people keep Great clubs viable and I just hope Mr Penns Passion can prevail once again

I have also said that without Passion nothing great is achieved and the passion and commitment from us Manly fans to our club where it counts through club membership was very disappointing to say the least
Instead of us Manly fans showing passion and taking the initiative to make the effort to make a difference to our Great club by becoming club members we just whinged and made excuses and blamed other circumstances and lived in denial

Passionate Manly people are not quitters and nothing should kill our spirit for our Great club not even the Corona virus
I have not given up hope in trying to keep our club alive I So I will ask @The Wheel

Can us Manly fans still become club members of our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and make a
difference ?

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 577
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836
Will try and find out tomorrow Bozo.

yes if you can afford it a membership will help to keep the club alive

There is a membership package to suit every ones budget

The real question is Can we afford to be without a club !

Im not sure if a bunch of new memberships would keep us alive and I know many will be bunkering down financially but if it comes down to losing the club maybe a huge push to save the club might be needed.

We can all play our part in that not just our mate @BOZO

Thanks @BOZO

Er, I've missed it...why do people think we are immediately going to fold (or at all)?

Some on here have posted it about a lot but can someone with all the financial facts, not hunches, not feelings,etc, let me know why?

That'd be most informative.

Edit: If your name is Henny Penny, please don't bother replying. lol

P.S.

Greenberg said player salary cuts would be likely while V'landys said he was confident they could ensure each of the 16 clubs would remain financially viable.

Sooooo.......

Last edited:

difference ?

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 577
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836
@BOZO I have had it confirmed by the club that they are still taking memberships and I can say that any new membership you will contribute to helping our club survive!

if you love your club and want to help the Sea Eagles survive this crisis and you can afford to do so then I now is the time and become a member

If footy clubs dont reinvent themselves quickly, no ammount of memberships will help. Every business has to be fluid and adaptive. They have to understand that there core business and in may cases there only business is gone. They still have plenty to offer due to the players, there popularity , and there marketability. If everyone sits on there hands and just hopes to return to footy it could be terrible. If anyone is surprised at where we are now, well that club is doomed

Im not sure if a bunch of new memberships would keep us alive and I know many will be bunkering down financially but if it comes down to losing the club maybe a huge push to save the club might be needed.

Thank you for your response and your passion for our club Mark

Let us put things in perspective here

You say you are not sure if a bunch of members would keep us alive

The fact is we already have a low bunch of members 12, 577 and that bunch is one of the lowest fan contributions compared to all other NRL fan club contributions

What we need is a big contributions from all our fans and if they all contribute to support their club through club membership
Each one of those thousands of fans of ours will make a difference

Each of us can make a difference
The question is do we care enough about our club like all the other club members to do it ?

Rabitts ,28,413
Broncos 27,463
Eels 26, 809
Storm 21, 650
Raiders 18, 388
Panthers 18, 906
Knights 18, 139
Cowboys 16, 509
Tigers 16, 235
Dragons 15, 035
Dogs 15, 170
Roosters 14, 361
Warriors 12, 673
MANLY SEA EAGLES 12, 577
Sharks 9, 768
Titans 7,836

Mark

I was in contact with the club this morning and the quote was ‘memberships are more vital now than ever’.

In short a bunch of new memberships will help the club survive!

again I say if you are not a member and you can afford financially to do so you should join up now.

otherwise it might be too late

Thank you @The Wheel
Great to see the great never say die spirit of our true Manly fans and club members
Passion Always Prevails !
41bzn2J0BRL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Our new club members were from Everywhere where there is a passionate Manly fan

These new club members have stamped their name in maroon and white glory !!!

NameFromMember
ElisaEastwood12,561
Greg & MatthewNewport12,563 & 12,562
JacksonForresters Beach12,564
AndrewDunedoo12,565
SuzanneGreta Main12,566
LaurieLake Albert12,567
CodyWingham12,568
GregLake Cathie12,569
Lilly & RaidenAlderley in QLD12,571 & 12,570
Baby LennyMylestom12,572
The Balasinovitch familyClothiers Creek12,575/12,574/12,573
BlakeGrenfell12,576
BrianEvans Head12,577
SnowyEast Ballina12,578
PeterMosman (GOLD MEMBER)12,579
LauraTuggeranong12,580
MathewBardia12,581
BradByron Bay12,582
Sean & RileyTerrigal12,584 & 12,583
MattNorway 12,585
GeoffSanctuary Point12,586
JeffNewport12,587
NicholasWingham12,588
MargaretCringila12,589
SophiaAllambie Heights12,590
BenDulwich hill12,591
ChrisOxley Park12,592

Our last game against the Roosters was won by our Great Manly players passion and Never Say Die Spirit

Ignite your inner passion and help keep the spirit of our Great club alive with a Manly Sea eagles club membership

Hmmm

Nothing to do, I guess I'll fix my laptop finally.....

n3iszxf.jpg

Aww man, what the hell??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4