Never ever thought I would say this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Offer TRex a basic contract. Make him a front rower with minimal decisions to make. Get API to give him a rocket and TBaz to give him a cuddle.

He might go to super league it might work and if it doesn't then he plays to Blacktown. He shat me to tears when he played for us.

API would need to watch some of the "run it duck ya!" Foran tapes. But the bloke has so much natural ability. And would come cheap.

I'm not against the idea. Certainly wouldn't be disappointed to have him although he is a lazy ****. I reckon it's not worth the risk although there could be a revival from him, he is very talented but often was seen over thinking. Prop may simplify his game just enough for him to just do a job. No from me

Last edited by a moderator:
I was his most vocal critic on this site five years ago. He would come cheap and is a unit. You never know. Don't think tooves was a big fan and can understand why imagine his heart in the TRex body. There wouldn't be any more NRL because there would have been multiple fatalities.

Just think the bloke who we know is playing because it supports his Polynesian family not because he loves the game might be worth a shot with the right incentives.

Well we're really scraping the barrel for ideas for back rowers,Williams and Thompson.I suppose they couldn't be any worse than Winterstein,surely?

Offer TRex a basic contract. Make him a front rower with minimal decisions to make. Get API to give him a rocket and TBaz to give him a cuddle.

He might go to super league it might work and if it doesn't then he plays to Blacktown. He shat me to tears when he played for us.

API would need to watch some of the "run it duck ya!" Foran tapes. But the bloke has so much natural ability. And would come cheap.

Maaaatte, you ok? Is everything good?

Just have a rest mate ......

Get out of that top end heat mate! You've got heat stroke

Surely this is a gee up. With Api's behind the player passing the QE2 would stationary after taking 5 minutes to turn around once catching the ball

This guy is one of the most attractive players to play the game. Think about what we could get out of him. It's a risk reward scenario. Pay him 100K with incentives. He could be gery attractive. Not a second rower. A front rower with some one yelling run it duck ya all game every game.

Sorry, 'once bitten, twice shy' on that proposal.

On his day, T-Rex was a wrecking ball. Seriously, when he was on his game he was as damaging a ball runner, if not more so because of his speed, than Taumalolo. The problem is that he makes Shaun Lane look like a workhorse, he's that lazy.

How many times in here did we note when he was with us that it usually took Foran screaming at him to actually run for him to be effective?

He won a premiership, played Origin and test football. But the reality is that for the most part he has wasted his talent.

Don’t want to see him ever again since he made no attempt to catch that sitter pass in that drubbing we copped against melb in the semi final in 2012.It’s like he did it on purpose as he was of to the bulldogs the following year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8