Neuman - Noooooooooooooooooo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Neumann is a good centre, I said it last time when we played the Panthers when Neumann played, it wasnt his fault. It was Orford who was defending inside him.

Agreed I thought Neuman was a rock tonight there was no getting past him and he put on a few good hits. He read the defense extremely well which he use to have troubles with. Everytime he rushed out of the line he hit the mark.

I was impressed with him tonight very impressed. We lost a little in attack without him matai, but at least we didnt leak tries from matai rushing out

I also agree.  Neuman wasn't so bad.  Orford is the weak link in our team.  His poor drop kicks are a joke and provide an easy ten fifteen metres in attack.  I despair at his current form.

I didn't think Orford was that bad. In fact I was generally pleased with his games. Good to see Ballin and Lyon kicking. Also pleased that Lyon looked better and better in attack.

CW, Orford was ordinary.  Sure he kicked goals from the sidline but his drop outs were disgraceful and his kicks in general play were substandard.  Menzies had a shocker as well.  Why wasn't LeStrange out there to spark us up in the second half?  We lacked direction and discipline and Ballin, although making lots of tackles looked stuffed in the second half.  Generally, although winning I thought it was another poor effort. 

Orofrds dropouts were so much shorter than usual coz he was kicking into a strong breeze, pretty simple

Neumann went pretty well, and i thought it was brilliant from hasler as well. Neumann on there for 20mins, getting some more experiecne, and taking the sting out of them so we could introduce Lyon after the early stages

L'Estrange wasn't part of the 17 DSM. Didn't think you would be upset with that because i may be wrong, but i thought you wanted Ballin playing the full 80mins

Kiwi, Orford's drop out kicks are always poor, that's a fact.  Neumann is 26 years old.  Just how much experience does this guy need?  It was an ordinary show from our guys.  their tries were soft, one coming from my Chief Bugbear, Choc, moving out of the line.  Anyway second is good.  Given the intensity of the Warriors last night, I'd like to see them injure some Storm players rather than ours.  We'll easily take either the raiders or Dragons at Brookie.       

Neumann is only about 21-22 isn't he ?

It wasnt flash, and i was glad to see Hasler tearing them apart at ht, but just remember we were backing up from Monday night.

I am happy to beleive that once the real footy is here, we will be right back on. We seemed to put in our last big effort against the Storm and since then have taken things a bit lighter leading up to the finals

The best part for me last night, was seeing Orford actually taking the line on again. Along with Lyon, if he runs more and keeps the defence guessing, he will give himself more time

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Orfords dropouts were so much shorter than usual coz he was kicking into a strong breeze, pretty simple

Agreed. The 2nd half he was kicking into a headwind & it was the reason why his kicking distance was good in the 1st half (a 40/20 or 2 I think) with that tailwind behind him.

DSM5 link said:
Kiwi, Orford's drop out kicks are always poor, that's a fact.  Neumann is 26 years old.  Just how much experience does this guy need?  It was an ordinary show from our guys.  their tries were soft, one coming from my Chief Bugbear, Choc, moving out of the line.  Anyway second is good.  Given the intensity of the Warriors last night, I'd like to see them injure some Storm players rather than ours.  We'll easily take either the raiders or Dragons at Brookie.       

Drawford's only decent kick was the 40/20 and that was with the breeze behind him.

I am sick and tired of drawfords grubber kicks near the line always hitting the defenders legs.  This happens every game.  Why can't he kick past them?

As for Watmough.  More dropped balls and another bad misread in defence.  He will cost a game in the semis.  Same with Beaver who has missed a couple of vital tackles in recent weeks which have led to tries.

They will need to improve 100% if they are going to make the GF this year.   Loved des giving it to them at half time.  They need a massive kick up the backside particularly Watmough if they are going to win next week.

DSM5 link said:

So If Nuemann is 26 now then last year he was playing Flegg at 25??

As stated earlier Orford waved him away last year at the panthers game, i was livid and wanted to belt the little **** for it. Nuemann lost a lot of confidence after that, im not sure he will ever make it now but orford cost him at least a year.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8