nervous game ahead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
I think Henry will have the Titans primed as he would like to make a winning impression. We need to be on our game for this one. Teams seem to rise for the new coach.

Well they may have risen for the departing coach (Cartwright).

And just fallen short against an average Roosters.

They may well lift for Henry too.

He's been there all year anyway mate (assistant) so it's just as likely to be an anti-climax for em up there too.

Manly almost always respond hard to a loss as well.

Good time to start the run into the semis. We've had a loss which I'm not unhappy with (from a pure statistical point of view) and it's that time of the year to carry some wins and form into September and hopefully October.

I predict the Titans are about to cop a fair pizzling for our loss last week. But it's no gimme game, we've had a few losses against the Titans in recent years and we need to be ruthless.

Brenton Lawrence to run for 150m, run down their wingers, and show the Titans that he's one of those 'oh bugger we let him get away' kind of guys!

It would be more than welcome @Killer03

If BJ bounced back to the form of last year too.

Not suggesting he's playing poorly, just that he's not quite having the impact of his 1st season with us.

The Titans would be the best time to have a big one BJ...lol!

The mentality of the Titans on Monday can not be transferred now to 'winning it for Henry' :cool:

Their decision making was terrible. Roberts cost them the game - they had 5 tackles a meter out after repeat sets - and he decides to grubber it :huh:

I was surprised at how bad young Mortimer was too. He had no plan and just kicked, for the sake of kicking, on the last tackle, with increasing monotony.

Lets hope they play as badly on Sunday :)

It will be interesting to see how Manly back up as they were bruised and battered. I can't see Matai playing, so that LHS will be a new configuration too :cool:

I too think we'll win comfortably. Titans have some good players but they make a heap of mistakes that allow good teams like Manly to exploit.
Their right winger is a liability. Don is NOT good.

Yeah I think they may well just go through the motions and clock-off.

Don't want to jinx us, of course, but they seemed to put it all on the table and almost beat the Chooks. Highly likely to be flat this week.

They can't and won't make the 8, and whilst it won't be a walk in the park for us, we'll weather their best and perhaps even run away with it in the end.

Yeah, 13+ is highly possible.

HappilyManly said:
The mentality of the Titans on Monday can not be transferred now to 'winning it for Henry' :cool:

Their decision making was terrible. Roberts cost them the game - they had 5 tackles a meter out after repeat sets - and he decides to grubber it :huh:

I was surprised at how bad young Mortimer was too. He had no plan and just kicked, for the sake of kicking, on the last tackle, with increasing monotony.

Lets hope they play as badly on Sunday :)

It will be interesting to see how Manly back up as they were bruised and battered. I can't see Matai playing, so that LHS will be a new configuration too :cool:

Yes that was an Olympic standard brain explosion from Roberts. Having said that the kid is grease lightning so whoever takes skivvi's spot better not give him any space.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4