Need Tickets for Bulldogs Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swinny

Rookie
Hi, my name is Phil and I went to get 2 tickets for my son and I this morning only to wake up to the game being sold out. One side it is good to see. The side I don't have tickets. Does anyone know of someone selling 2 tickets to tomorrow's game vs Bulldogs

Hi, my name is Phil and I went to get 2 tickets for my son and I this morning only to wake up to the game being sold out. One side it is good to see. The side I don't have tickets. Does anyone know of someone selling 2 tickets to tomorrow's game vs Bulldogs
Welcome Swinny

Hope someone can help you , and welcome aboard , this is a fabulous place for Eagles supporters , and has been going for almost 20 years.

Some fantastic discussions on here make sure you check them out.

Look at becoming a Sea Eagles member for yourself and son. Then you are guaranteed entry. Too late for Bulldogs now but next time you’ll be mint.

Memberships available on club website

Look at becoming a Sea Eagles member for yourself and son. Then you are guaranteed entry. Too late for Bulldogs now but next time you’ll be mint.

Memberships available on club website
My brother called up to get a 3 game pass and was told they can't process anymore this week because of the sellout. Are they still available on the website?

My brother called up to get a 3 game pass and was told they can't process anymore this week because of the sellout. Are they still available on the website?
Not for tomorrow, the game is seriously at capacity. They are not available on website today but flexi memberships go back on sale Monday. So get in quick next week.

Remember Parra game coming up and another sell out probable

Not for tomorrow, the game is seriously at capacity. They are not available on website today but flexi memberships go back on sale Monday. So get in quick next week.

Remember Parra game coming up and another sell out probable
Sellout on a Thursday night would be… remarkable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6