NEED SOME ADVICE URGENTLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

zebo26

I have tickets from July for Bay 411 and tickets in bay 119 which should I use at the game??? I have never been down to ANZ and know that in amongst the supporters would be amazing but is the view better from 411?? Or is it crap from up there??? Please could someone share their knowledge!!

Mybludog said:
Check out the "virtual seating plan" on the ANZ website. That'll give you a resonable idea.

Thanks but I looked there and my partner thinks up in 411 would be great but I think 119 would be better and was hoping that someone in the Manly Forum World may have some firsthand experience! Hate to be painful but am wishing to make the most of my whole MANLY 2011 adventure!

I would take the 411 any day. I think 119 is in the Warrior end of the paddock, anyway. I've sat in 119 before (or just behind it) and it is ok. 119 is a far superior view. (and it isn't nose bleed section, either)

The 119 tickets will be a lot beter in my honest opinion. Up the top you will feel like you may as well be watching on TV. In 2007 I sat up the top, 2008 in 117, much beter the second time.

but 411 is not at the top, it is one above the corporates. There is avast difference between the top and 411.
My money is on 411.

441 is pretty high, and on a corner, 119 is behind the goals in the Manly end, only a few bays from the MWTS, the atmosphere will be heaps beter.

6qkvv7.gif

zx011g.gif

119 without a doubt. If you want the atmosphere of thousands of screaming Manly fans thats the place to be. ;)

411 has a much better view out of the 2 but I agree that if you want to be around other Manly die hards, then behind the goals for sure.

It's a no brainer,have knocked back corporate seats to sit in 118, it is all about the atmosphere and there will be none better than that end of the field, just ask anyone that sat there in 2008!

Corso_Pete said:
It's a no brained, have knocked back corporate seats to sit in 118, it is all about the atmosphere and there will be non better than that end of the field, just ask anyone that sat there in 2008!

Manleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Manleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

**** seats

Unbeatable atmosphere

119....without a doubt

Record it on TV and watch it later it is ALL about being amongst it.

(Gee you're clever BE, and helpful providing those images.)

I can understand the dilemma as I had a similar choice. I was offered a cat 2 seat up the top in 602 but bought a cat 4 ticket which turned out to be in 117. My choice was a no brainer - I'll take the atmosphere and closeness to the action any day!

119 is our end of the field and would be my choice personally. If we win on Sunday you can be in the bowl as the players come around.

I'm in 410 and they are good seats. While it is in the corporate section I had corporate tickets to both semis and was surrounded by Manly fans. Can't see it being any different, corporate Australia always wants to associate with winners ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4