Need help

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you are having issues send an email to the club - attention Eric in memberships who will be able to assist
Any idea how long he normally takes to reply? I sent an email last Thursday night about my member package, but 4 full working days later and still no response. (Disappointing, having spent a thousand bucks on this year's memberships... )

Any idea how long he normally takes to reply? I sent an email last Thursday night about my member package, but 4 full working days later and still no response. (Disappointing, having spent a thousand bucks on this year's memberships... )

That's surprising to me. I've never had to wait a full day to get a reply, even when I use the generic email address - just in case the person isn't there anymore.

Fell through the cyber cracks? Re-send with cute puppy pic attached!

Update - Oops, they did reply, promptly the very next day! I just didn't see it as it was lost in an avalanche of mail and I've been very busy and excuse excuse etc...
In any case, thanks to Jesse and Sea Eagles member team and my apologies for incorrectly saying you hadn't replied.
All good now
@The Wheel
@globaleagle
@manlyfan76

What about a lanyard only membership....say 5 bucks? I mean really, it’s the only thing worthwhile in the packs.

We're currently 2nd last in memberships to Titans. We have low crowd turn-out at Lottoland.

Low membership and low crowd numbers won't be the reason we get shifted or shafted, but it will be an excuse.

2nd last in memberships means we need at least the equal lowest membership entry point, definitely under $40.00.

As Mark said, minimal pack. But push game ticket discounts. Why not throw in a fancy maroon and white one game 15% discount voucher to hand in at the gate on game day. Having a physical discount card might just make that country member visit Lottoland (at least once).

What about a $60.00 2-year membership paid over two years with auto renewal option third year. Get half the pack first year, rest second year. Same game discounts though to encourage increased crowds. Can always up sell benefits of increasing to higher price yearly membership in their second year.

Benefits of higher yearly memberships: For those with greater than $80 per year memberships how about a Top6 option. Every $80+ member gets the opportunity to buy an Away jersey signed by one of the "Top6" players at full-price (no discount), mail-out only, one per year. The Top6 players to be nominated by the club, 4 signing days at training through the year with photos of players signing. The member having to nominate their chosen Top6 player by a certain date giving sufficient time for the club to arrange for the nominated size jersey and the signing. The jersey then sent out as normal. This probably would be at worst cost neutral to the club and at best move more units. And the players would probably like the break from training.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6