Need for speed 21

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At my age I've earned the right to be a dirty old man ;-)
On the serious side ....
It has been proven that Healthy men well in their 80s can still make their dirty dreams come true feathered friend
An erection is all about blood circulation and if you keep fit and eat healthy and dont clog up your arteries and end up on medication that effect the blood flow you will be able to flow like a fountain.
Even if you have health conditions if you see your doctor he will find away to get you up as long as you have the will .

On the serious side ....
It has been proven that Healthy men well in their 80s can still make their dirty dreams come true feathered friend
An erection is all about blood circulation and if you keep fit and eat healthy and dont clog up your arteries and end up on medication that effect the blood flow you will be able to flow like a fountain.
Even if you have health conditions if you see your doctor he will find away to get you up as long as you have the will .
That’s not the issue , it’s getting 25 year old Eugenie Bouchard thinking bonking 65 year old me as something to look forward to ( sorry for that thought girls but I did want to assure @BOZO that I didn’t need a steel rod inserted ANYWHERE).

There are Injections and operations where they insert a stainless steel rust proof rod .
images

The Silvertails forum has it all ! Real people Real life stories
Get Real . Log on to the Silevertails forum !

The Silvertails forum has it all ! Real people Real life stories
Get Real . Log on to the Silevertails forum !

I’m glad you said ‘real people’ and not ‘reel people’
We don’t need to circulate your circulation
;-)

On the serious side ....
He still stands and salutes old mate

Looking at the speed of the backs in the semi finals, Manly have zero hope unless we get rid of the slow and lazy and bring in SPEED.
Tafua, Foran, Suli ain't gonna cut it.

Looking at the speed of the backs in the semi finals, Manly have zero hope unless we get rid of the slow and lazy and bring in SPEED.
Tafua, Foran, Suli ain't gonna cut it.
We are going to struggle to get into the top 8 next year we just do not have the explosive speed. We need to go recruiting in fiji once covid is over to get us our version of sivo

Last edited:
It's depressing watching the top teams play. Fast and creative. And we don't seem to be buying any players to replace our plodders.
Yet in regard to Manly players such as Turbo , D C E , Walker [ when fit .,Suli [ who is not slow ] , Garrick even Harper and young Hoppa and to a lesser extent Funa , would be on par at least or even quicker in some instances with respective rival club;s back lines and comparative positions . Even Manly forwards like Paseka , Haumole , jet Ski and maybe Siro and Jake would not be classed in the slow department . Manly really just need a different style of attack , hard and direct in the ruck and quick play the balls to get any opposition defence back peddling more . and a first choice and fit back line to have more options and attacking opportunities . Game management is another matter but Manly have been more of the pace so to speak this season more attributed to injuries and a deficient playing style , then lacking overall team speed .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2