Nathan "the hitman" Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least he has some size compared to buhrer, Leary & brown. Could develope into an edge backrower like cooper from cows. But that is a very big could!

Personally, I'd like to see how Jorge Taufua goes in the 2nd row.

He has pace, he's a strong runner, has some ball skills and his defence isn't that bad (when he doesn't rush up out of the line). It would also allow us to have a winger who can at least catch a bomb.

The other benefit is that it would allow Martin Taupau to move to the front row where he is better suited.

:rofl:

He played a good, solid game. Lacks the skills of a T-Red, but added a bigger body to the line, and he didn't let anyone down. I'd happily have that performance in the side each week, provided he can keep it up. Bit like Willo - didn't offer much with the ball in hand, but gave 100%.

... he needs to at least double those stats and he has a place in the 17

34 tackles 2 missed
Good effort from him.

Just need more runs and metres gained.
I think if he can get to the 80m mark, that would be respectable!

Thought he played pretty decent last night and didn't look out of depth.

He looked lost in attack. Did not know where to stand, what to do or when to take the ball. He needs to call for the ball, be strong and make sure others in the team know that it is his ball. I remember at least one occasion when there was a mix up with him expecting the ball but it went to the man next to him. I don't think I even sighted him for the first 5 to 10 minutes of the game.

He looked lost in attack. Did not know where to stand, what to do or when to take the ball. He needs to call for the ball, be strong and make sure others in the team know that it is his ball. I remember at least one occasion when there was a mix up with him expecting the ball but it went to the man next to him. I don't think I even sighted him for the first 5 to 10 minutes of the game.

Took his first carry in the 18th min.

I did a green crap once. My 4th birthday. I drank way too much of this then new green cordial - GI. I sh-t (;)) you not, it came out green.
Did it look like this:

Greenturd.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4