Nathan Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brown's arm would melt in the Matai death stare before it got close to its target.

I would accept Nathan Brown in a heartbeat - the bloke who was a rookie coach at the Dragons over 10 years ago is long gone. He has proven himself since then. The thing is I don't reckon he would want to come to us anyway given the turmoil and roster he will have to work with. Given the fact he has only one chance left to succeed and he is next in line in Melbourne ( perhaps).

I feel terrible for Tooves, yes he does deserve better I am gutted that we are going to have to punt him BUT you cant run a successful club on sentiment and its very clear the writing is on the wall for Toovey. To me its just a question of when not if. Do we let it bleed out to the bitter end and waste next season as well as this one or do we make the tough call now and start moving forward.

Brown, Barrett whoever....someone is going to step in sooner or later. Hard as that is to accept its 'almost' inevitable.

Yes would be a tough world if we all got held to account for everything we did ten years ago or as part of our first foray into something new.He is a good bloke and despite the famed slap by all reports he is an extremely good man manager these days.He has learned a lot and when Tooves goes he would be on my shortlist.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4