Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to admit I was very sceptical when we got him, but he has played with such great drive and aggression and has provided more impact off the bench than we've had in years. Seems to be able to inspire the same kind of effort in those around him as well, which we sorely needed.

He was like a shot of adrenaline exactly when we needed it, so kudos to Siebold for bringing him on at that exact time as well .

Nathan Brown is a beast. This is as good as I've ever seen him, against possibly the best pack in the entire league.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. But he was inspiring today. Did he win the MotM?
He won my, and likely many of the Brooky faithful's, MotM.

In answer to the original title question, while still early days, I don't think it being too far fetched the comparison to one BK stated earlier in the thread. From what I am hearing, he trained the house down during the pre-season, and, aside from the example he is setting on the field, his history/pathway in the game will be a good example to the young guys coming through in what it takes to succeed at this level.

Last edited:
Love this quote from The Roar game summary “Nathan Brown was cheered off in just his fifth game on the Northern Beaches after a performance of almost masochistic intensity, throwing himself into James Fisher-Harris, Isaah Yeo and Moses, returning the ball like he had a personal vendetta against potential kick off rule changes.”

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10