Nate Miles to start for QLD?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Myles has made the 2nd highest number of tackles at the club this season (jake is first). Some people, usually those who played the game in the forwards, understand the value of his contribution. Last couple of weeks he has been belting the living suitcases out of players as well.

He has made the 2nd most metres of any prop in our side as well (vave 1st) & is fifth for metres overall.

So that said what are you guys that are bagging Myles saying about the forwards in our team that are coming nowhere near his numbers?

Myles role in qld team has always been to secure the middle of the ruck. He is holding that up for us.
I look at it from another angle. He makes that amount of tackles because the opposition forwards know he's slow off the line, and there's an easy ten to be had before you get a nice cushioned tackle. I saw those two tackles you refer too, where he belted two blokes with gusto. Even the Broncos fans cracked jokes about not realising he was on the field.
He can't continue to be a starting prop for us in the form he's in.

He was interviewed tonight up here, admitted he was well down on form and thankful to get another chance for QLD.

He said he needed to lift and not only for QLD.

Let's see but yes I'd expect a big game from him next Wednesday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4