This is a most excellent thread. I am only using Manly players as they are the only ones I care to remember.
1. Jorgen Rogers - 1 game on opening day vs Bulldogs. Horrible. Craig Polla Mounter palmed him embaressingly on the way to the try line. The Footy Show used it in their opening credits so we had to sit through it time and again.
2. Andrew Frew - Hopeless. His name can be substituted in numerous pop songs so I'm glad he played for us.
3. Danny Moore - Probably not a popular choice but I think he sucked. Very good defender but NOTHING in attack. Spilt the ball so often I can't see why Bozo persisted. We had such a great team then we could afford to have him.
4. Kevin Iro - Big reputation. Made an explosive bust on debut V the Broncos at Brooky. Did nothing ever since.
5. Albert Torrens - I select him more as a testiment to Manly since 1998. The fact he was with us 9 seasons reflects how poor we have been since then. Not the worst three quarter but average, low mistake rate, reasonable back up from reserve grade material. Slap him on the wing.
6. Jye Mullane - Famous for being bad. Honourable mentions to Matt Ridge (made to play 5/8 in the match Jorgen Rodgers was fullback, ran around like a headless chook) + Col Bently, at best a Penrith player
7. Craig Teevan - Couldn't believe we signed him.
8. Adrian Shelford - Had really gay legs. Great forward pass in last gap win V Saints. RIP
9. Scotty Fulton - At least he eye gouged and spat well and scored a beaut ARL contract. We knew Super League couldn't win when the ARL's first pick up was mighty Scotty.
10. The Squasher - Some nice suspensions.
11. Tony Iro - At least tried to play unlike Kevin. Serial ball dropper, frustrating.
12. Matt Gubberina - I think that's how it's spelt. Sad union convert.
13. Ben Kennedy - coz I'm jealous this isn't his 11th season with us he is s damn good. I never thought I'd love a forward as much as Rambo, Jughead, Beaver and Robbo but I do now.