Name Your Top 5 Toughest Players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Good feature on the Footy Show tonight was the mention of the Top 5 Toughest players in League.

Some great names mentioned:

Terry Randall, Mal Reilly, Cement Gillespie, Geoff Toovey, John O'Neill.

Anyone got any picks in their top 5?

Terry Regan, Rampling Brothers, Dean Pay and Geoff Robinson. There's an axe murdering quintet for you.

I can't name a top 5. But if I could, Toovey would obviously be the first pick. Nik Kosef is another who springs to mind. Anyone who can come back as many times as he did after such serious injuries has got to be extremely tough, both physically and mentally. There are other obviously tough bastards like Webcke and Kennedy, but one act that stands out for me is Paul Bowman in that Origin game a year or two ago. For that he can round out my top 3.

that stomp on tooves head even had harrogan shaking his head at it.

How funny was it when matty johns was laughing in the background after the chief had been knocked out cold in that clash with spud

Boyd would be in my top 5! dirty, but tough!.

spud & roberts werent too shy either.

Dallas Donelly, Les Boyd, Guillmiester, Terry Randall, Ronny Rambo

Tony Rampling, Terry Regan, Ronny Gibbs, Martin Lang + whatshisname from Cronulla that played a couple of games for us a couple of years ago.

Gotta be tough to be a human missile!

This site is worth checking out

www.eraofthebiff.com

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4