N.S.W Government blocks Mick Fullers ARLC role.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There is nothing stopping the nrl from working closely with the police. The bloke doesn’t need to be on the board.

There is nothing stopping the nrl from working closely with the police. The bloke doesn’t need to be on the board.
I think the game needs a no-nonsense figurehead on the board with the balls to not fall into the boys club. You don’t get more old school values than what I’ve witnessed in his tenor as Police Commissioner than Mick Fuller. Also the $75 k they were going to pay him was being donated to police legacy.

Fuller is a grade 1 ar$ehole! The way he carried on / mouthed off about the Ruby Princess & cruising in general before the truth came out shows he’s nothing but a loudmouth who thinks he’s powerful coz he’s a Police Commissioner. No apologies to crew members or the community for the things he said.....he’s nothing but an arrogant prick & most likely one of the dirtiest cops in power!

Fuller is a grade 1 ar$ehole! The way he carried on / mouthed off about the Ruby Princess & cruising in general before the truth came out shows he’s nothing but a loudmouth who thinks he’s powerful coz he’s a Police Commissioner. No apologies to crew members or the community for the things he said.....he’s nothing but an arrogant prick & most likely one of the dirtiest cops in power!
So I’ll take that as a ‘no’ @madmax .@:D

One bloke won't fix this problem. It will take a consolidated and consistent approach by the NRL something they have not achieved thus far. Treating some players with kid gloves and crucifying the odd player won't fix the social problems within some of the playing group. IMO the NRL haven't embraced general deterrence consistently because they are afraid of losing star players. The Commission needs to be prepared to kick out anybody that can't behave appropriately within our community no matter who it is. Otherwise nothing will change even of they hire Dirty Harry.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6